Something wicked this way comes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something wicked this way comes

This site does not own Harry Potter or anything relating to the series - All rights go to J.K. Rowling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Intoduction
Welcome to Hogwarts: A Harry Potter RPG

Its another year at Hogwarts school of Witch Craft and Wizardry, Harry Potter and his friends return for their sixth year of Magical Education.

However not all is as it seems; rumour's are spreading far and wide that the Dark Lord stirs restlessly in the shadows, his forces growing in numbers and power.

The Wizarding community is consumed by fear; the sacking of Minister for Magic, Cornelius Fudge, only portrays their anxiety.

With a dark cloud hanging over head, the students of Hogwarts still continue to attend school. Their teenage dramas of romances, rebellion and arguments still carry on unscathed through these dangerous times.

Hogwarts, a place the students believed would protect them from the outside world, or so they thought. Something vile crawls through the corridors of Hogwarts, scheming and plotting its very down-fall.

Your site Admins
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Your Site Mods
Photobucket
Photobucket
Time of the Year
Summer has come and gone, Leaving The Fall in its wake. With classes starting again, students will once again wonder the mystical halls of Hogwarts
House Points

Gryffindor   0000

Hufflepuff   0000

Slytherin    0000

Ravenclaw    0000

Taken Canon Characters
  • Hermione Granger
  • Draco Malfoy
  • Terry Boot
  • Pansy Parkinson
  • Zacharias Smith

The Great Hall

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ultimateharry
ultimateharry

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:39 pm

Dine with fellow student!
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:34 pm

Slowlsy Draco walked through the enterance of the great all.
The beautiful ceiling reflecting the bright stars outside.
he sighed somewhat bored as he sat down at hte Slytherin table
Back to top Go down
https://hogwarts-rpg.forumotion.co.uk
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:41 pm

Pansy took her time.She didnt want to get to the great hall yet so she ran to the girls dorms dropped her things and lit up a cigarette.slowly pulling back her sleeves to reveal bruises she had gotten over the holidays.
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:45 pm

Draco yawned as he rested his elbows on teh table before him. He placed his head in his hands and stared blankly at the table. A sudden thought hit him,
Where the hell is Pasny?
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:48 pm

Finishing off her cigarette Pansy pushed through some losers,slowloy beginning to cough she cleared her throat to make herself stop.She turned and arrived at the great hall entrance.She looked over and saw draco sitting alone she went towards him and sat beside him."Hey Draco." she smiled and completly forgot that her bruises were still uncovered
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:56 pm

Drco looked up as Pansy sat down "Hey" he answered lazily
Glancing at her face his eyes caught something dark on her amrs, he frowned "What happened?" he asked shocked
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:00 pm

Pansy glanced at her sleeves and remembered she pulled them up so she wouldn't light them on fire."shit.." she thought to herself
She flinched in pain at Draco's touch."I...I was abused by my dad...no big deal"she said as she pulled her sleeve down anxiously,holding Draco's hand in hers
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:03 pm

"What!" he said disgusted examening her arm
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:07 pm

Pansy jumped a little at Draco's voice. "Shhhhhhhhh...don't worry,it's not as bad as it looks."Pansy said as she tried to keep Draco calm."I'm ok don't worry,it only hurts a little." Pansy said as she held Draco's unoccupied hand in hers
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:14 pm

"Its not okay" Draco lowered his voice into an angry whisper
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:17 pm

"What can I do about it,my father told me if I "fuck up" one more time,he's gonna kill the dead weight aka me." Pansy frowned as she said this she had no idea how much it actually hurt until she told someone.Tears started to gather in her eyes quicker than she could stop them
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:27 pm

automatically Draco reached out out to her, wrapping his arms around her shoulders and pulled her towards him
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:30 pm

Shocked at Draco's response she hugged him and burst into tears."Draco..I.."
Pansy started shaking from crying so hard,she wanted to get it together before everyone else showed up.
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:33 pm

"Shhh" he cooned strocking her hair
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:38 pm

Pansy glanced as she saw a lost first year walk towards her.By the looks of things it was a dirty blood,just looking at the little filth made her sick.Slowly as it walked by Pansy tripped the freak "Watch where your going damn mudblood!"Pansy rest her head on Draco's shoulder and smiled,as Draco stroked her hair,she was feeling better already
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:42 pm

Draco smirked as he watched the first year fall
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:47 pm

Pansy snickered."I feel better already." Slowly Pansy remembered the words of her father "Your so fuckin worthless Pansy,look at you your nothing but a monster,if you fuck up one more time..." Pansy shivered at this part "I'll slice your head off and put it somewhere for the world to see the fuck up of the Parkinsons." Pansy sighed to herself
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:31 am

Obsidian entered the main hall nervously with the other students around her. She was carrying her cat Pixie. She didn't want Pixie to get stepped on and the cat wouldn't do well without Obsidian around. With a small frown on her face she closed her eyes for a moment and glanced around. There really wasn't much to see just the usual sight of the place being crammed.
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:36 am

"Good" Draco sighed patting Pansy light on the head
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:49 am

Sykes wrote:
"Good" Draco sighed patting Pansy light on the head

Well well well...what do we have here?A new student,looks like trash.Pansy coughed."Where are Crabbe and Goyle?" Pansy glanced at Draco with a concerned look on her face
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:58 am

Obsidian sighed and walked slowly over to the Gryffindor table. She was glad that she was back for another year. She had actually been a transfer student a two years ago. She had been so nervous and had felt a little funny entering the school and being stared at especially since she had to be sorted just like all the first years. She was glad that her house had accepted her so easily. She had been extremly worried that they wouldn't like her.
"Are your ready for another year Pixie?" she asked her cat quietly making sure no one could hear her. The cats only reply was to start purring. At least someone was thrilled that they were back.
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:59 am

Draco let go of Pansy and rested his elbows on the table; he shrugged "I dunno" he said boredly "probably lost"
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:04 am

Pansy pulled her sleeves down before anyone else could see her bruises.She shrugged wherever they were didn't matter to her.Slowly Pansy attempt to lay on her arms,but instead of feeling relaxed she tensed up and screamed in pain."Fuck!!!!!!!"Seemed like resting on her arms wasn't gonna happen
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:12 am

"geez Pansy" Draco jumed at her outburst "careful" he scolded her
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:15 am

((I am so fuckin anxious right now))

"Sorry Draco.."Pansy sighed.She had no idea she could ever be in so much pain.Pansy sighed and placed her head in her hands
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Hall
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Something wicked this way comes :: RP - Hogwarts: School of Witch Craft and Wizardry :: Ground level and Courtyard-
Jump to: