Something wicked this way comes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something wicked this way comes

This site does not own Harry Potter or anything relating to the series - All rights go to J.K. Rowling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Intoduction
Welcome to Hogwarts: A Harry Potter RPG

Its another year at Hogwarts school of Witch Craft and Wizardry, Harry Potter and his friends return for their sixth year of Magical Education.

However not all is as it seems; rumour's are spreading far and wide that the Dark Lord stirs restlessly in the shadows, his forces growing in numbers and power.

The Wizarding community is consumed by fear; the sacking of Minister for Magic, Cornelius Fudge, only portrays their anxiety.

With a dark cloud hanging over head, the students of Hogwarts still continue to attend school. Their teenage dramas of romances, rebellion and arguments still carry on unscathed through these dangerous times.

Hogwarts, a place the students believed would protect them from the outside world, or so they thought. Something vile crawls through the corridors of Hogwarts, scheming and plotting its very down-fall.

Your site Admins
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Your Site Mods
Photobucket
Photobucket
Time of the Year
Summer has come and gone, Leaving The Fall in its wake. With classes starting again, students will once again wonder the mystical halls of Hogwarts
House Points

Gryffindor   0000

Hufflepuff   0000

Slytherin    0000

Ravenclaw    0000

Taken Canon Characters
  • Hermione Granger
  • Draco Malfoy
  • Terry Boot
  • Pansy Parkinson
  • Zacharias Smith

Hello Everyone

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:55 am

Hello everybody, my name is Selene. I like music, writing, drawing, singing, and roleplaying. I am a lit roleplayer and can write over ten paragraphs given the right settings and all. Most people tell me thats because I have no life. I disagree with them at least I know I can write.
Just so everyone knows, I don't understand chat speak. It simply annoys me because it's not that hard to write words out. I mean so what if you misspell the darn word at least you tried. So don't text speak to me I get very crabby. My favorite bands are Nightwish, Within Temptation, Evanescence, Epica, and Nemesea. I have many others I like but I don't feel like listing them all it would take forever.
I admit I do like manga I'm a bit of geek when it comes to that but I do also read regular books too, and I like them more. They have more discription and it's more fun to imagine things. My favorite series as of currently is Harry Potter. I have many others I like but I really don't feel like listing them all and most of them are vampire books anyways. I also do a lot of writing, I have been working on my story Between a Truth and a Lie for a long time. If anyone is interested in hearing what its about I will be willing to explain, and even willing to post the first few chapters. Nothing more then that, because I don't want my story stolen.
I have many pets I have two cats, Zombie and Violet, a dog named Beagle ,and a horse named Laredo. I'm not going to tell you where I live because you don't need to know.
My favorite color's are Dark Violet and Silver. And I do have a lot of my life centered around music. I sing a lot and do preform so I spend a majority of my time practicing so I can become better and sing mostly with Nightwish, Within Temptation, and Evanescence. I also play the violin and electric bass guitar, not that I'm good at either. I also play the acoustic I'm better at acoustic then the other two. That is all I have to say about myself, thanks for taking the time to read all of this crap.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:58 am

Wow thats the biggest intro I have ever read o.o welcome to the forums post lots read the rules have fun
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:03 am

[/laughs] I was really bored. I already read the rules. I actually read them right after I joined. I like to know the rules before I do anything it saves me from getting into trouble.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:06 am

I see I'm glad to hear it.If you need help with anything let me know k
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:22 am

Hello and welcome to the foum!!!
thankyou so much for joining!

Its very nice to meet you xD

I hope you enjoy your time here and have fun Smile
//Sykes
Back to top Go down
https://hogwarts-rpg.forumotion.co.uk
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:27 am

It's nice to meet you guys too. ^^
Back to top Go down
ultimateharry
ultimateharry

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:16 pm

Hello, welcome to Hogwarts =D
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:23 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:39 am

how are you liking it here so far
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:43 am

I'm actually liking it here a lot. This is the exact kind of forum I was looking for so I'm definetly going to be sticking around.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:47 am

Glad to here it and as you can see under my name I am the head mod if you need any help you know who to talk to
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:51 am

Okay, I'll keep that in mind. ^^
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:55 am

^_^ I really like you.Your one of the awsome people on these forums,like Sykes
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:07 am

[/laughs] And to this website I'm a noob. Now thats a little funny. Thanks for the complement though. I like both you and Sykes you guys are both pretty good roleplayers.^o^
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:09 am

Thanks ^_^ to be honest I don't roleplay much so I would be considered a noob.I'm getting better at it though,at least I think I'm getting better
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:19 am

Oh, I've been roleplaying since I was about six years old. I feel odd when ever I tell people that. [/laughs] And I think you do just fine. Trust me even if you are relativly knew to this check out the noobs on gaiaonline and you will see a noob roleplaying. Gaia used to be so amazing until it got overrun with noobs. [/sighs] ^^
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:22 am

LOL really wow.I used to go on gaiaonline but Ileft cause it got boring
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:29 am

Well, I wouldn't suggest going back. it is overrun with noobs and I do mean over run. And they always ask for donations, it's like they have never heard of good old fashion work. It's really annoying.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:30 am

Wow thats annoying.I wasnt planning on going back anytime soon.Thanks for the heads up
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:34 am

I didn't think so. Anyway... I just lost my trian of thought.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:39 am

lol that happens alot to me.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:43 am

It happens to me a lot also. Exspecially when I'm working on my story that I want to get published someday. It makes me really mad.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:47 am

oooooh it sucks even more of it was something important and you forget.That drives me crazy
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:59 am

I get really mad at myself whenever that happens.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:15 am

So do I

alright we need to stop spamming now lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Something wicked this way comes :: Comminuty :: Introductions-
Jump to: