Something wicked this way comes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something wicked this way comes

This site does not own Harry Potter or anything relating to the series - All rights go to J.K. Rowling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Intoduction
Welcome to Hogwarts: A Harry Potter RPG

Its another year at Hogwarts school of Witch Craft and Wizardry, Harry Potter and his friends return for their sixth year of Magical Education.

However not all is as it seems; rumour's are spreading far and wide that the Dark Lord stirs restlessly in the shadows, his forces growing in numbers and power.

The Wizarding community is consumed by fear; the sacking of Minister for Magic, Cornelius Fudge, only portrays their anxiety.

With a dark cloud hanging over head, the students of Hogwarts still continue to attend school. Their teenage dramas of romances, rebellion and arguments still carry on unscathed through these dangerous times.

Hogwarts, a place the students believed would protect them from the outside world, or so they thought. Something vile crawls through the corridors of Hogwarts, scheming and plotting its very down-fall.

Your site Admins
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Your Site Mods
Photobucket
Photobucket
Time of the Year
Summer has come and gone, Leaving The Fall in its wake. With classes starting again, students will once again wonder the mystical halls of Hogwarts
House Points

Gryffindor   0000

Hufflepuff   0000

Slytherin    0000

Ravenclaw    0000

Taken Canon Characters
  • Hermione Granger
  • Draco Malfoy
  • Terry Boot
  • Pansy Parkinson
  • Zacharias Smith

Hospital Wing

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:22 pm

The hospital wing
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:50 am

Draco glanced back as he heard a slight giggle from Luna.
He decided not to ask, he continued on down the corridors and up the flights of stairs that would lead them to the hospotal wings.
He was worried about Pansy; she was clearly very sick , no matter what she said. She shouldn't be at Hogwarts at all in her condition.

Turning a corner he saw the doors of the hospital wing ahead
he sighed in relief
"Finally" He muttered
Back to top Go down
https://hogwarts-rpg.forumotion.co.uk
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:56 am

Pansy had no idea what was going on.She had enough to deal with right now.Her messed up father.Pansy was being chased,down a very long hallway,her father had his wand out and was trying to kill her with the killing curse,and trying to torture her with the cruciatus curse.Pansy began shaking when a killing curse missed her by a second,she had ran out of breath and fell to her knees and as she did her father began to rape her. Pansy woke and screamed "NOOOOOOOO Get the fuck off me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:06 am

Luna used her wand to manuever Pansy onto the nearest bed. She helped Draco and Obsidian tip Pansy onto the bed and lowered her onto it. She released the spell, and Pansy sank into the mattress. Her eyelids were flicking rapidly as thouh she was having a bad dream. Luna sighed. It had worked. She looked expectantly at Draco; it was in his hands now, this girl was his friend. "What now?"
Pansy suddenly awoke and screamed. Luna flinched.

Last edited by LoonyLuna on Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:07 am

((gtg guys I'm sorry *runs away crying*))
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:14 am

"I don't know" Draco said unsurly; he'd never been in a situation like this.
As Pansy let out a scream Draco took a fightened step back
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:25 am

Luna looked up, hoping the scream had brought Madam Pomphrey to realize what was going on. No such relief came though. She looked at Pansy, thoroughly concerned. "Um, Pansy? Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:03 pm

When Pansy screamed Obsidian squeeked and jumped backwards her eyes turning a startled looking orange and then back to the deep blue they had been before. Obsidian was a very jumpy person especially when it came to stuff like this. She didn't really like being suprised exspecially around people she didn't know all that well, but it hapened all the time so she was used to it by now. 'Meow' she heard Pixie come in behind them and sit down by Draco's feet. Obsidian just rolled her eyes and waited to see what they needed to do.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:10 pm

Luna looked between Draco and Obsidian and then down a Pansy. "One of us should go get Madam Pomphry." She looked hopefully at the other two; she barely knew Madam Pomphry. "That's all I can think to do now."
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:45 am

((New msn guys sk8er_elisa@hotmail.com add me Smile ))

Pansy was shaking very hard,her body was covered in cold sweat,she glanced over everyone that was watching her.Her eyes fell on Draco and she watched him for a bit then looked away."W-whats going on???Where am I??" Pansy's mind was flowing with questions."Why am I in the hospital wing??" "Someone tell me whats going on!!"
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:18 am

Luna noticed Pansy's eyes flicking towards Draco. Luna knew once Pansy understood the whole situation she would be humiliated. Luna said as calmly as she could, "You collapsed outside. You're in the hospital wing because you're obviously not well." She paused. They needed to know the extent of her illness so they could call the nurse. "What happened to you? How are you feeling? Just lie back for a second."
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:42 am

Draco bent down and scooped Pixie into his arms, almost cuddling the cat as he stared wide-eyed at Pany.
he listened to Luna as she explained to Pansy what had happened
"I'll get madam Pomphery" he said
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:55 am

Luna nodded, extremely thankful that Draco had volunteered to go get the nurse; she had not wanted to be the one to do so. Luna stepped closer to Pansy and looked down at her. "You are going to be fine. I'm sure it was just a bad run in with a gulping plimpy or something. If you want I can give you a Gudyroot; they repel plimpies." She smiled kindly at Pansy.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:09 am

Pansy sighed and shook her head.She glanced at Luna."I'm gonna tell you a secret that you can't tell anyone else about not even Draco." Pansy gasped for air and waited for Luna to respond
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:11 am

Luna nodded solemnly and kneeled next to the hospital bed, looking right at Pansy.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:26 am

Pansy took a deep breath."I was sexually assaulted by my father."Pansy told Luna in a low whisper."I barely made it out alive,I'm trying to convince my mother to let me stay at hogwarts for the holidays,but she wants me at home,so I get abused and she doesn't.My father treats me like a toy,and when I'm broken and useless,I'm no better dead to him."Pansy looked up into Luna's eyes,finally realizing what was going on,Pansy tried to get out of bed."I can't stay here,I have to go save my mother from the likes of my father."As Pansy tried to get up she felt a sharp pain in her back and legs,"Argh fuck!!" Pansy thought to herself
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:39 am

Luna's immediate reaction was to put her hands on Pansy's shoulders to stop her from getting up. "Lie down." She searched for words to calm her. She glanced back at Obsidian who kept her respectful distance. Luna whispered, "That's not fair to you. The ultimate descision to go home is yours and your alone. Your father sounds horrible and your mother sounds weak. She needs to leave him. If you find that your mother is forcing you to return home, you need to talk to an adult. A trusted proffessor or a close family friend who can help you and your mother get out. Maybe Dumbledore can help you, he's brilliant. Or talk to your head of house." Luna glanced towards where Draco had left. "You don't have to be alone."
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:44 pm

Obsidian stood outside the door of the hospital wing waiting for Draco and Madam Pomfrey to come. She was worried about Pansy but she was more in a panic mode then anything. And panicing around someone who is hurt causes them to panic and that makes everyone else panic and the situation would only get worse.

{Sorry again guys. I went out horse back riding in the rain and ended up not feeling good towards the end of the day and had to go to sleep early again. -__-; Oh well nothing I can do about it.}
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:59 am

Luna looked at Obsidian, Pansy, and where Draco had left. Lying on the ground surrounded by wrackspurts, abuse and fainting, and "family troubles." Luna thought, Wow, I'm the most normal of all of them. This thought caused her to grin goofily, so she turned her head from Pansy. She felt like laughing. Why am I reacting this way? she thought as she stuffed a knuckle against her mouth to suppress the giggles trying to escape her. She sighed, guessing that the shock of the day was just causing her to cope in strange ways...or she was being affected by the wrackspurts that had been bothering Obsidian. She gazed around ruefully and waved a hand.
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:16 am

Draco walked back to the Pansy's bed.
Madam Pomfrey at his heels.

"Oh good lord" She exclaimed rushing past Draco and stopping beside Pansy
"Whats happened here?" Her voice was stern and almost frantic
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:34 am

Luna glanced at Pansy; she really should tell Madam Pomfrey about Pansy's past, but that was not her descision to make. "Um, Pansy fainted."
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:45 am

Pansy was getting her strength back.She got up and limped away from everyone.
"I need to be alone,Don't bother me!" as Pansy said that she slammed the door
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:09 am

Luna looked at Draco. "Should we go after her?"
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:58 am

"Well I never" Madam Pomfrey said annoyed and stalked off back to her office, muttering under her breath.

Draco still craddled Pixie in his arms "I think we should leave her for a bit, until she calms down" He said responsabily
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:32 am

Luna nodded. "I'm sure you know best...I do hope she's okay." Luna looked at the door, wondering if Pansy would be fine. "Talk about a rotten first day for you guys." She looked at Draco, Obsidian, and off where Pansy had left. She thought for a moment; she had seen her friends and met three new people. "Mine hasn't been half bad." She smiled vaguely at the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing   Hospital Wing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hospital Wing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Something wicked this way comes :: RP - Hogwarts: School of Witch Craft and Wizardry :: Third Floor-
Jump to: