Something wicked this way comes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something wicked this way comes

This site does not own Harry Potter or anything relating to the series - All rights go to J.K. Rowling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Intoduction
Welcome to Hogwarts: A Harry Potter RPG

Its another year at Hogwarts school of Witch Craft and Wizardry, Harry Potter and his friends return for their sixth year of Magical Education.

However not all is as it seems; rumour's are spreading far and wide that the Dark Lord stirs restlessly in the shadows, his forces growing in numbers and power.

The Wizarding community is consumed by fear; the sacking of Minister for Magic, Cornelius Fudge, only portrays their anxiety.

With a dark cloud hanging over head, the students of Hogwarts still continue to attend school. Their teenage dramas of romances, rebellion and arguments still carry on unscathed through these dangerous times.

Hogwarts, a place the students believed would protect them from the outside world, or so they thought. Something vile crawls through the corridors of Hogwarts, scheming and plotting its very down-fall.

Your site Admins
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Your Site Mods
Photobucket
Photobucket
Time of the Year
Summer has come and gone, Leaving The Fall in its wake. With classes starting again, students will once again wonder the mystical halls of Hogwarts
House Points

Gryffindor   0000

Hufflepuff   0000

Slytherin    0000

Ravenclaw    0000

Taken Canon Characters
  • Hermione Granger
  • Draco Malfoy
  • Terry Boot
  • Pansy Parkinson
  • Zacharias Smith

The Great Hall

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

The Great Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:16 am

Obsidian sighed and set Pixie down next to her and smiled at the cat. She had had Pixie for a long time and it saddened her that she had actually lost her first cat Violet to a bad accident. She had Pixie now though, and she was glad to have the little black cat. She had no one to talk to at the table right now. It frustrated her a little but she was okay it wasn't like she was going to die because she had no one to talk to.

Last edited by Obsidian Redrun on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:21 am

"Its okay" Draco sighed looking about the hall and looking at all the new first years
Back to top Go down
https://hogwarts-rpg.forumotion.co.uk
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:24 am

Pansy was anxious.She just wanted this to be over.Damn the sorting.Pansy glared at all the new first years.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:30 am

Obsidian sighed and took in a deep breath, she leaned down on the cool table. It felt really good, definetly much better then the headach she had right now. She shivered a little she really wished she had dressed a little warmer, but then again it would help if she had her robe buttoned up like it was suppose to be. She didn't really like having it buttoned it was bad enough that they had to wear ties.
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:38 am

Looking about Draco noticed a girl at the Gryfindor table, her head was laying against the table. It really wasn't a good time for everyone. He stared at her for a minute not recognizing her; he frowned in confusion
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:41 am

Pansy's head was pounding.She needed to go somewhere else before it got crowded.Gazing around everything looked blurry,getting up anyways she collapsed for the second time.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:00 am

Obsidian felt somebody staring at her and lifted her head to look. It was a boy at the Slytherin table she had only seen him once, she hadn't talked to him ever though. She heard that his name was Draco and that he was a jerk, but Obsidian always gave everyone a chance. Disliking someone because of what others said would be a rediculous thing.
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:05 am

Draco's heas snapped to the side as the girl looked up at him.
He frowned once he seen that Pansy we no longer beside him. She was walking away, suddenly she fell
Jumping up he rushed to her
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:11 am

Pansy tried to move but her body became paralyzed."Damn it!Not again" Pansy's hand clenched into a fist as she glared at the ground.She sensed Draco near her and felt relieved that she wasn't alone
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:17 am

"You know" Draco said carefully rolling Pansy over "I don't think you should be at school if your this unhealthy" he frowned concerned
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:30 am

"I'm fine,just didnt get much sleep over the holidays""Can you help me up Draco?" she glanced up at him trying to hide her pain.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:35 am

Obsidian watched the boy run to the girl who had just collapsed and then turned away. She didn't feel like it was any of her business as to what went on. She leaned her head back down on the table's cool surface trying to get rid of her headach still. It didn't help that everyone was talking she almost wanted to scream at them to shut up. And she was also feeling a little sick at that, but that was nothing new. Obsidian got sick extremly easy, all of the teachers here knew that and so did most of the students. She didn't like the fact that everyone knew but there was nothing she could do about it. She felt Pixie lean against her and purr and Obsidian smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:37 am

Bending down Draco scooped Pansy up off the ground, he placed her on her feet carefully.
"maybe you should go to the hospital wing"
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:59 am

"I'm glad that you care about me but I'm fine." Pansy hugged Draco "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:15 am

Draco returned Pansy's hug "Its okay"
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:16 am

Obsidian lifted her head up and looked over at the pair of Slytherins agian. She then looked back over where people were still getting sorted. She didn't realize it took this long to sort first years. Then again it didn't help that there were more first years this year then last year.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:19 am

Sykes wrote:
Draco returned Pansy's hug "Its okay"

Pansy smiled at Draco."How long do you think were gonna be here?" then she whispered in his ear "When are you gonna tell me,after the feast?" she remembered her talk with Draco on the hogwarts express and wondered if Draco remembered what he told her.
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:31 am

Draco frowned in confusion "What?" he asked, staring at her wide eyed
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:32 am

Pansy smirked at Draco and held his wrist."You said you would tell me later."She frowned at Draco,she knew he would say this
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:37 am

Obsidian sighed and closed her eyes again. She couldn't believe this, it shouldn't take this long. 'Meow!' she heard Pixie complain and looked at her cat. Pixie was also sick of this. "I'm sick of this too Pixie," she picked up the cat hugging her lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:40 am

"oh" Draco looked away from Pansy and yanked his arm out of her grasp "Yeah" he said reluctently
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:42 am

Pansy was at a loss for words.She had no idea what to say.She held Draco and whispered "I'm sorry I'm so nosy..I just...care"

((lol I'm so emotional I'm crying now))
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:46 am

Obsidian set her cat down next to her again and glanced back over at the two Slytherins. Why they were still in the same spot she didn't know and she was suprised a teacher had come and seen what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:48 am

(*hugs*)

Draco sighed and pulled himslef away from Pansy.
Noting giving her a backwards glance he walked down the the great hall, until he came to the enterance. He didn't care if all eyes were on him. He walked out of the great hall not caring about the sorting.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:52 am

Pansy knew she made him mad.She ran fr away from everyone and into the girls bathrooms.

(*hugs* moving to girls bathrooms)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Hall
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Something wicked this way comes :: RP - Hogwarts: School of Witch Craft and Wizardry :: Ground level and Courtyard-
Jump to: