Something wicked this way comes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something wicked this way comes

This site does not own Harry Potter or anything relating to the series - All rights go to J.K. Rowling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Intoduction
Welcome to Hogwarts: A Harry Potter RPG

Its another year at Hogwarts school of Witch Craft and Wizardry, Harry Potter and his friends return for their sixth year of Magical Education.

However not all is as it seems; rumour's are spreading far and wide that the Dark Lord stirs restlessly in the shadows, his forces growing in numbers and power.

The Wizarding community is consumed by fear; the sacking of Minister for Magic, Cornelius Fudge, only portrays their anxiety.

With a dark cloud hanging over head, the students of Hogwarts still continue to attend school. Their teenage dramas of romances, rebellion and arguments still carry on unscathed through these dangerous times.

Hogwarts, a place the students believed would protect them from the outside world, or so they thought. Something vile crawls through the corridors of Hogwarts, scheming and plotting its very down-fall.

Your site Admins
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Your Site Mods
Photobucket
Photobucket
Time of the Year
Summer has come and gone, Leaving The Fall in its wake. With classes starting again, students will once again wonder the mystical halls of Hogwarts
House Points

Gryffindor   0000

Hufflepuff   0000

Slytherin    0000

Ravenclaw    0000

Taken Canon Characters
  • Hermione Granger
  • Draco Malfoy
  • Terry Boot
  • Pansy Parkinson
  • Zacharias Smith

Hogwarts Courtyard

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ultimateharry
ultimateharry

Hogwarts Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:43 pm

The courtyard of Hogwarts!...
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

Hogwarts Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:00 am

Luna glided dreamily into the cool courtyard, her bag swinging at her side. She went over to a stone bench and plopped down onto it. She looked through her bag and pulled out the newest edition of The Quibbler. She read the cover stories: Proof on Crumpled Horned Snorkacks -page 4, Nargle seanson- page 19, Fudge to become vampire slayer -page 32, and Editor in Chief of Daily Prophet may be part goblin-page 13. She smiled vaguely and flipped to a random page, immersing herself in the content.
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

Hogwarts Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:07 am

Draco stormed out of the castle and into the cool night air.
He ran his hands down his face in frustration.

alright keep calm, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwarts-rpg.forumotion.co.uk
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

Hogwarts Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:10 am

Luna found her reading interrupted by a loud stomping noise. She looked up and blinked. A boy had just come out of the castle looking angry and upset. She cocked her head and identified the person. It was Draco Malfoy. She remembered Ginny telling her about him...he wasn't nice to Ginny or her brothers. She watched him for a moment, wondering what made him look so upset.
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

Hogwarts Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:19 am

Draco stood trying to compose himself.
Breathing in and out deeply.
He knew Pansy as only trying to help; but this he had to do on his own, if he told a single soul he wouldn't like to see the light of day again; and neither would his family.

Oh god, he thought distressed, no I can do this I can, I know I can; his trusting me

He looked up to stare at the sky only to catch a glimpse of a figure not far from him, he frowned in confusion.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

Hogwarts Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:25 am

Luna watched Draco pace about and found this strange. From what she knew of him he was a very self-assured, borderline arrogant boy and to see him look so worried did not tally with her previous knowledge of him. Had it been anyone else she would have made herself known, but the way Ginny and Ron and Harry talked about him, she wasn't sure.
Suddenly he looked up and looked right at her. She considered it for a moment- did he want to be left alone or should she talk to him...
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

Hogwarts Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:42 am

Draco stepped closer to the figure, finally recognizing who it was.
Loony Lovegood, from Ravenclaw.
He saw that she was reading one of those wacky magazines her father made.

"What are you doing out here?" he asked frowning, trying to hide his distress. Worried that she had seen him earlier
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

Hogwarts Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:46 am

She waved a hand obsucrely at the features around her. "Oh...just reading. They were too loud in the common room and a few of the older students were teasing me for reading my magazine. So...I just...came out here."
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

Hogwarts Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:02 am

"oh" Draco said shortly
Luna was such an odd person; even though he had never before this moment spoken to her personally, he was always told she was strange. Her father owning the Quibber only made that fact a little more louder.

Draco chewed the inside of his mouth, he had a reputauion to up-hold here, but he'd be lying to himself if he said he was in the mood to bully someone younger then him.

Luna seemed to carry a calm air around her.
He sighed before seating himself beside her, not to close however; it would be horrific if someone found them together.
But Luna had a sort of dreamy voice, that ebbed at his worries.

He just had to keep her talking
"Anything interesting?" he asked indicating at the magazine in her hand
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

Hogwarts Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:09 am

Luna was surprised when Draco sat next to her, although she noticed he kept his distance- most people kept their distance from her.
He asked if there was anything good in the magazine. She nodded happily, "Oh, quite. Daddy found more proof on Crumpled Horned Snorkacks and the editor in chief of The Daily Prophet is rumored to have a goblin father...Daddy never did like him. Oh, and now that Fudge has been sacked he's become a vampire slayer."
She nodded and closed the magazine, showing him the the cover. "See? Yes...very interesting issue this week." She smiled serenily at him.
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

Hogwarts Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:12 am

Draco couldn't help but smile at her words. Yes she was odd.
As she showed him the cover he peered at it, a smirkeon his face "Oh I see" he said going along with what she had said.

(brb in a few)
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

Hogwarts Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:18 am

Draco returned her smile and Luna knew he must be secretly laughing at her, but was pleased that he was not openly teased her like other people. He even politely looked at the magazine. She smiled again.

(okay.)
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

Hogwarts Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:34 am

"So how does your father find out all these interesting things?" he asked
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

Hogwarts Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:44 am

Luna thumbed through the magazine. "Daddy has a lot of reliable contacts. He goes to the Hog's Head sometimes and just chats with people. When they find out who he is they tel him about things they've heard and he investigates it. And of course, we get a lot of owls. Fanmail and such. They give Daddy fresh leads, but, y'know...a lot of those tips are actually pranks. They'll say there was a sighting of a lime green house elf in Wales or someting and when Daddy goes to investigate, he'll find it was all a set up." She shook her head. "It really upsets Daddy when people don't take him seriously. But I say it'll all work out...mean people have mean things happen to them. It's like Daddy always says, 'those who tease and sneer, will end up with a nargle in the ear.'" She blinked at Draco.
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

Hogwarts Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:59 am

The last few words hit Draco hard, she had a point...but he didn't know what a nargle was, clearly something bad. He stared at her for a moment, realization on his face; until he quickly re-arranched his features.

"ohhh" Draco nodded understanding what she ment "Well people like that don't have lives" He said defending her father for her.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

Hogwarts Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:02 am

Luna smiled. "That's a nice thing to say. My friends say you usually don't have nice things to say, but I guess people can be more complex then we think."
She examined a page in the magazine for a second.
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

Hogwarts Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:07 am

Draco stared awkwardly at Luna and then adverted his gaze to the floor.
She just came right out and said whatever she wanted.
He bit his lip "I guess thats true" he agrees shuffleing his feet
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

Hogwarts Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:08 am

Draco looked slightly embaressed so Luna just said, "Yes...You looked upset when you came out here."
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

Hogwarts Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:16 am

Another one of her blunt statements
Draco shrugged "I hadn't noticed" he said airly

It was nice talking to someone different, even if that someone was so blunt she'd point out the obvious in any case.
but still her uncomfortable truths we're refreshing
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

Hogwarts Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:21 am

She cocked her head. "Why were you so upset?"
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

Hogwarts Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:26 am

"I-I..." Draco stattered "..family trouble" he told her

it wasn't the whole truth, but it was part of the truth anyway.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

Hogwarts Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:33 am

She nodded serenely He had blushed when he said it so Luna suspected that he had been lying, but she wan't going to point it out. "Yes...family troubles...I've had that. With Daddy sometimes...I don't have any siblings though. Ginny Weasley told me that siblings can be rather troublesome. Do you have siblings?"
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

Hogwarts Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:40 am

"no" Draco shook his head; it would have been nice to have a brother or sister, but it was tradition to have only one child.

"..wait your friends with the Weasly's?" Draco cocked an eyebrow.
Oh thats right, he thought, he had seen them together
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

Hogwarts Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:43 am

Luna nodded eagerly, keen to talk about her friends. "Oh, yes. Well, at least, they call me their friends. Mainly Ginny. But I talk to Ronald sometimes...I don't like him as much as Ginny. He can be mean...sometimes he can be funny though." She smiled, her heart warming at the thought of her friends.
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

Hogwarts Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:54 am

Luna seemed to happy when she spoke about them, It actually made Draco smile, he qucikly wipped it away thought after a minnute

"oh well" he said casually "eveyone has a different side"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hogwarts Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Courtyard
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next