Something wicked this way comes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something wicked this way comes

This site does not own Harry Potter or anything relating to the series - All rights go to J.K. Rowling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Intoduction
Welcome to Hogwarts: A Harry Potter RPG

Its another year at Hogwarts school of Witch Craft and Wizardry, Harry Potter and his friends return for their sixth year of Magical Education.

However not all is as it seems; rumour's are spreading far and wide that the Dark Lord stirs restlessly in the shadows, his forces growing in numbers and power.

The Wizarding community is consumed by fear; the sacking of Minister for Magic, Cornelius Fudge, only portrays their anxiety.

With a dark cloud hanging over head, the students of Hogwarts still continue to attend school. Their teenage dramas of romances, rebellion and arguments still carry on unscathed through these dangerous times.

Hogwarts, a place the students believed would protect them from the outside world, or so they thought. Something vile crawls through the corridors of Hogwarts, scheming and plotting its very down-fall.

Your site Admins
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Your Site Mods
Photobucket
Photobucket
Time of the Year
Summer has come and gone, Leaving The Fall in its wake. With classes starting again, students will once again wonder the mystical halls of Hogwarts
House Points

Gryffindor   0000

Hufflepuff   0000

Slytherin    0000

Ravenclaw    0000

Taken Canon Characters
  • Hermione Granger
  • Draco Malfoy
  • Terry Boot
  • Pansy Parkinson
  • Zacharias Smith

Hogwarts Courtyard

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:32 am

"Thanks," she smiled and glanced over at the castle. They would probably have to head in soon for the great feast and such, but Obsidian really didn't want to. She was very proud of herself, normally she wouldn't approach anyone but she had managed to approach to people today and even talk to them. That and she really didn't want to head back inside to that chaos that was going on.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:36 am

"Did you see that girl that came out earlier?" Luna said. "The Slytherin?"
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:40 am

"Was it Pansy? She left the hall before I did and...." she trailed off not wanting Draco to hear anymore then that. She wasn't sure how Draco woudl react if he found out Pansy and her were friends. He wasn't exactly fond of Gryffindors.[/color]
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:44 am

"Yes...I think that is her name." Luna saw Obsidian glance at Draco. Luna would have pushed the subject, but something told her she was on the threshold of a situation she probably didn't want to be apart of, so she fell silent.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:47 am

"Anyway...." she looked up at the sky unsure of what to talk about now.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:52 am

Luna put on the Spectraspecs to fill the time. "so, what was Durmstrang like? I haven't heard to many good things about it."
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:00 am

"I didn't really like it there. A lot of people were full of themselves and mean to me all the time," Obsidian shivered and tired to ignore it, she felt cold but that didn't matter right now plus she still didn't want to go back inside.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:05 am

"oh," Luna said nodding. "There are a lot of people like that here, too." She sighed. "Maybe you'll have more luck here."
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:11 am

"This a realize, but at least here not everyone is full of themselves," she sighed and her eyes turned a blue gray. She hated the fact that they changed color all the time but it was better then something more noticable.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:17 am

Luna shrugged. "I suppose. " It was getting darker. Luna wondered idly when they were supposed to be in the castle.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:22 am

"We should probably head back in soon," she sighed. For some reason she really felt like practicing her singing right now. It was odd because she never felt this way. 'Meow,' she turned to see Pixie walked up to them. "Pixie where have you been," she picked up the cat and hugged it.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:25 am

"Ooh," Luna cooed excitedly, large eyes widening even more. "You have a cat?"
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:30 am

"Yep, this is Pixie," she set the cat down on Luna's lap and the cat began to purr a lot. "I think she likes you. I've never heard her purr that loud before," Obsidian laughed at her cat.

{I have to go to bed. My mom wants me to get more sleep tonight because I wasn't feeling good today. [/sighs] Anywho, I will see if I can get on tomorrow. Goodnight.}
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:35 am

Luna nodded. "That's probably because she smells the Nargles on me. Cats get along well with Nargles and I had a run in with one this morning." She stroked the cat.

(No problem! And thats funny cause I've been in bed all day with a fever. haha. Goodnight.)
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:18 am

Draco had stared absently at the ground at his feet.
His head in his hands as we drifted in and out of Luna's and Obsidain's conversation.
He felt so odd sitting next to a Ravenclaw and a Gryffindor; he dicided to irnogre it for now.

He'd heard Pansy's name mentioned earlier but decided not to ask, or go after her. There wasn't much he could do anyway; maybe pat her on the head, give her a hug and tell her everything would be okay; which was a compelete lie anyway.

He sighed allowed to himself, contomplating the idea of going back into the great hall for dinner; but the thought of food made him sick, and he couldn't find the energy to stand.

No, Draco thought, I'll just stay here until I freeze.

Glancing up at the two girls Draco finally noticed that they had a cat with them; he wanted to reach out and pet it; his arm even jerking a bit as he held it in place.
He liked animals, they were always good company
Back to top Go down
https://hogwarts-rpg.forumotion.co.uk
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:39 pm

"Whats a nargle? I feel stupid asking all these questions," she laughed at little. It was then that Pixie seemed to notice Draco sitting there and she wanted his attention too. She walked over to him and started rubbing up against him purring all the while. Obsidian gave the cat a confused look and smiled slightly at Draco. Then turned back to looking at Luna waiting for her to explain.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:50 pm

Pansy sighed,not knowing what to do,she stared at the sky and thought about the abuse her mother must be in now that she was alone with her father.Just thinking that made Pansy very scared and very angry
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:40 pm

Luna sighed. "Don't feel stupid. People don't talk much about Nargles. It's bad luck. They're nasty little thiefs. They hide in mistletoe." She nodded. The girl's cat, Pixie, weaved its way over to Draco and began to purr. Luna looked at Draco, deciding maybe it was time to invite him in the conversation. "Have you had any recent run ins with Nargles? Pixie seems to like you too."
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:59 pm

Obsidian just nodded and sighed she still felt stupid though. "Thats true I haven't heard of any of this stuff until I talked to you," she smiled a little.

{Can't type real good right now my hand just got sliced open. Just my luck [/sighs]}
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:09 am

Luna held up the magazine in her hand. "You should get a subscription of The Quibbler if this stuff interests you. You can borrow this issue if you want. I get them free. Daddy's the editior!" She held out the magazine happily.

(You have a good excuse then. haha. it isn't too bad is it?)
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:14 am

Draco smiled as pixie made her way to him. He burried his hand in her soft fur as she began to rub up against him.
"I thnk I have" He said answering Luna's question, as he continued to pat Pixie
Back to top Go down
https://hogwarts-rpg.forumotion.co.uk
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:16 am

Luna dropped the magazine in Obsidian's lap and looked at Draco. "You have? Most unfortunate."
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:21 am

"That's pretty cool," she looked at the magazine for a moment but then turned to Draco as he pet Pixie. Pixie just continued to purr and rub up against him. "Your lucky. She likes you and Pixie doesn't really care for a lot of people," she smiled at him. If Pixie liked him that was a good sign that cat could be so strange sometimes.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:04 am

Luna said dreamily, "It's pleasant out here." She gazed into the sky, the stars twinkling and reflecting in her large, misty eyes. "The enchanted ceiling in the Great Hall is lovely, but it isn't quite the same until you feel the cold and see the stars lighting the ground." She nodded. "I like it better outside."
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:14 am

"I like it better out here to. What do you think Draco?" Obsidian was a little curious about Draco and what he thought about things, but right now all she wanted to know was what he thought about outside versus the great hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Courtyard
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next