Something wicked this way comes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something wicked this way comes

This site does not own Harry Potter or anything relating to the series - All rights go to J.K. Rowling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Intoduction
Welcome to Hogwarts: A Harry Potter RPG

Its another year at Hogwarts school of Witch Craft and Wizardry, Harry Potter and his friends return for their sixth year of Magical Education.

However not all is as it seems; rumour's are spreading far and wide that the Dark Lord stirs restlessly in the shadows, his forces growing in numbers and power.

The Wizarding community is consumed by fear; the sacking of Minister for Magic, Cornelius Fudge, only portrays their anxiety.

With a dark cloud hanging over head, the students of Hogwarts still continue to attend school. Their teenage dramas of romances, rebellion and arguments still carry on unscathed through these dangerous times.

Hogwarts, a place the students believed would protect them from the outside world, or so they thought. Something vile crawls through the corridors of Hogwarts, scheming and plotting its very down-fall.

Your site Admins
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Your Site Mods
Photobucket
Photobucket
Time of the Year
Summer has come and gone, Leaving The Fall in its wake. With classes starting again, students will once again wonder the mystical halls of Hogwarts
House Points

Gryffindor   0000

Hufflepuff   0000

Slytherin    0000

Ravenclaw    0000

Taken Canon Characters
  • Hermione Granger
  • Draco Malfoy
  • Terry Boot
  • Pansy Parkinson
  • Zacharias Smith

Hogwarts Courtyard

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:50 am

Luna's blonde hair wafted in the warm air of the night. She brushed the wavy strands behind her ears, glancing between Draco and Obsidian. Luna was almost sure she had the beginnings of a friendship with Obsidian; she seemed somewhat alone too. Draco still seemed as though he was holding the weight of the world on his shoulders as he watched Pixie. Luna felt no akwardness in the silence of the night. Her life was usually silent, seeing as no one was usually with her. She was just glad to be with people who didn't taunt her at every occasion.
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:12 am

Draco sat silently for a moment "....I think its beautiful" he said simpy as he contiuned to pat Pixie, scratching her under the chin
Back to top Go down
https://hogwarts-rpg.forumotion.co.uk
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:16 pm

Sitting quietly,Pansy waited for who knows what.Pansy was just about to finish off her cigarette when she collapsed for the third time.Shitwas all she could say,before she passed out she mumbled "Draco,Obsidian...where are you?"
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:46 am

Luna's pleasant houghts were interrupted by a small thud. Her eyes pernetrated the blackness that had slowly settled on the courtyard. She mumbled, "Did you two hear that? What was it?" She thought unpleasantly of Filch and his cat; she wasn't sure if they were allowed to be out here. She found the only possible source of the noise; a figure on the ground. "Oh, look Obsidian. Another girl laying on the ground. You've started a trend." But her eyes narrowed...she wasn't so sure that the girl was okay.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:04 am

Luna couldn't ignore the girl. She looked between Draco and Obsidian; both seemed to be thinking of things that stretched farther than just here. She shivered and called out to the girl, "Excuse me?" The girl didn't answer. Luna stood, leaving her bag and her companions and crossed the short distance that had looked so much longer in the darkness. She crouched by the girl. It was the Slytherin girl, Pansy. She was pale and did not look good. Luna could see some strange discoloring on the girl's neck. Avoiding the marks, Luna felt for a pulse. She found one and pulled the girl over. She gently shook her. "Uh, Draco. Obsidian," Luna said softly, wanting to call out, but losing her voice.
The girl had bruises all up and down her arms where her sleeves had been pushed up. Luna peered closer and couldn't beleive the horror of the sight. She pulled the girl's sleeves down, carefully hiding all the marks and shook her again, even softer. "Um...Pansy?"
Luna puled the girl over so she was lying flat on her back, careful to keep hidden the bruises, and slapped her cheeks softly, not wanting to harm her, only to rouse her. "Pansy?" she said again.
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:14 am

Finally realising what was going on, Draco rushed over to where Luna stood standing over Pansy
"Oh no" Draco sighed scratching his head as he stood near Luna
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:17 am

Luna turned around and looked at Draco. "Draco, there's something wrong with her. I think it's really bad. We need to get her to the hospital wing."
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:06 pm

Obsidian jumped when she finally realized what had happened. She jumped up and looked at Pansy she was a little worried about the girl. Obsidian was definetly lost for words and her eyes turned a deep blue. Pixie just followed after Draco and Obsidian had a feeling that Draco would be Pixie's new best friend. Which was good for both Draco and Pixie she supposed. She had more pressing matters to think about though none of which really involved either of Pixie and Draco.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:18 pm

Luna looked thoughtfully at Obsidian. "We need to get her to the hospital wing," she repeated. Pixie the cat came from around Draco and began to sniff Pansy. Luna shooed her away and the cat gave her an indignant look. Luna turned her head back to Pansy and bit her lip, her mind going a mile a minute trying to think of a spell.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am

"I agree we do need to get her to the hospital wing," Obsidian moved on to the other side of Pansy oppisite to Luna. She wasn't exactly sure how they were going to get there but she knew they needed to do something first. She sighed and took in a deep calming breath. It was then she got an idea. "We need to lift her and carry her there, but we need to be careful while doing it." Obsidian knew that Pansy was hurt pretty badly and hurting her by accident wouldn't make anything better.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:37 am

A lightbulb went off in Luna's brain. "Couldn't we use some sort of hover charm and then we could lead her? If we pick her up we could hurt her."She thought for a second. "I wonder if Wingardium Levioso would work?" She loked between Obsidian and Draco, hoping for either approval or better suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:51 am

"Do you think Wingardium Leviosa would work?" she gave Luna a curious look. She wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do or if any of them could stay concentrated enough.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:11 am

Luna shrugged. "It would work on her and then we could pull her through the air without hurting her. I'm pretty good at it and if something made me lose concentration, we'd be there to catch her." Luna thought for a second. "If we pick her up there's too much risk of us dropping her. With the spell, she'd be barely an inch off the ground and we'd know if she'd be about to fall." Luna thought a second longer. "I don't know any other, more powerful Hover spells...I wish I knew how to conjure up a stretcher. That would be the best thing to do. But, we don't have any other options...unless you guys have any other ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:27 am

"No, I think this plan will work out okay," she took in a weak breath and frowned her eyes turning an even deeper blue.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:47 am

Luna looked between Draco and Obsidian. Nothing left to do now, she thought. She pulled her wand from behind her left ear and pointed it steadily at Pansy. Her eyes narrowed as she gathered her will and her wits. She swished her wand and with a flick said, "Wingardium Leviosa!"
The effect was immediate. Pansy began to lift in the air, her hair still brushing the ground. Luna held her wand out still and fastened her hand around Pansy's wrist. She lifted her effortlessly a few feet off the ground and began to rotate her forward. Soon Pansy was floating upright, her head lolled peacefully at the side and her toes brushing the ground. Her eyes were closed and her hair fell around her face.
Luna held her wand out and looked Pansy up and down. She showed no signs of waking up any time soon. Luna didn't let go of her wrist, but instead pulled Pansy an inch or so forward; she drifted lightly as though she were completely weightless. Luna smiled at Obsidian, glad that so far, it was going alright.
"Okay," Luna said. "I've only been to the hospital wing once before and that was in first year when the wrackspurts gave me a migrane that wouldn't go away. It might be a little troublesome, but we'll find it. And we might run into a teacher..."
She trailed off that thought. What if it was Snape that found them...at least Draco was there, Snape would be better with him around...but what if it was Filch? She shuddered, but held her wand steady. "Okay, Obsidian. Get on Pansy's other side. We just need to gently pull her."
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:20 am

Draco watched nervously as Luna completed the spell;
he bit his lip "What would you like me to do?" He asked
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:25 am

Luna looked at Pansy. "Do you know where the hospital wing is?" she said to Draco.

Last edited by LoonyLuna on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:27 am

"The thrid floor" He answered without hesitation as he looked at Pansy worridly
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:29 am

"Okay," Luna said. Draco obviously knew where to go, whereas she wasn't so sure. "Here, you take Pansy's left, Obsidian's on the right and I can't risk breaking the spell. And you'll lead us to the hospital wing. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:35 am

"Okay" Draco nodded stepping over to Pansy's left.
Gripping her lightly, he began to make his way back into the castle.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:41 am

Luna stepped aside and let the other two pull Pansy towards the towering castle. She fell into step behind them, pointing her wand directly at Pansy's back. Now she had no distractions and if somehow the spell would fail, she was here to catch Pansy if she fell backward.
She looked at the three of them, Draco and Obsidian holding Pansy tightly. They looked like a three-headed, six-legged creature. Luna suppressed a giggle and remembered to concentrate. She looked at them and her eyebrows came together as she pushed all thoughts from her mind, and mindlessly followed Draco. But she couldn't help just one more giggle.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:55 pm

Obsidian just watched nervously, she didn't particularily know what to do. She could lead them to the Hospital wing but Draco had taken that so she just dicided to follow nervously behind them. She had been to the hospital wing several times do to the fact that she got so sick all the time. She almost wondered if her being sick was just going to end up a permanent thing. It didn't bother her much though.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:03 pm

(We've moved to the hospital wing)
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:17 am

The wind blew as Pansy ran away from the hospital wing and everyone in it.Pansy stopped and went to lean on a wall she mumbled "What the fuck is wrong with me?Why can't I just be normal."sighing as she glanced towards the courtyard doors,making sure no one followed her.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:05 pm

Obsidian had left the Gryffindor common room, normally she would have been afraid of being caught and getting in trouble but she wasn't feeling the greatest which made her a little more then crabby. Plus she was a transfer student from Durmstrang so she could just claim that she was heading to the hospital wing and had gotten lost although that would be a complete lie. It didn't matter to her though, she was too frustrated to worry about it. And it was most annoying that she had to worry about anything like that. She just didn't understand why they couldn't wander the corridors after dark. Oh well nothing she could do about it and she was out here anyways so as far as she was concerned the teachers to kiss her butt. She sat down now leaning her back against a tree closing her eyes for now. It would be nice to be away from the common room. She didn't really talk to any of the Gryffindors and hadn't bothered to get to know any of them. It just didn't seem that important.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Courtyard
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6