Something wicked this way comes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something wicked this way comes

This site does not own Harry Potter or anything relating to the series - All rights go to J.K. Rowling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Intoduction
Welcome to Hogwarts: A Harry Potter RPG

Its another year at Hogwarts school of Witch Craft and Wizardry, Harry Potter and his friends return for their sixth year of Magical Education.

However not all is as it seems; rumour's are spreading far and wide that the Dark Lord stirs restlessly in the shadows, his forces growing in numbers and power.

The Wizarding community is consumed by fear; the sacking of Minister for Magic, Cornelius Fudge, only portrays their anxiety.

With a dark cloud hanging over head, the students of Hogwarts still continue to attend school. Their teenage dramas of romances, rebellion and arguments still carry on unscathed through these dangerous times.

Hogwarts, a place the students believed would protect them from the outside world, or so they thought. Something vile crawls through the corridors of Hogwarts, scheming and plotting its very down-fall.

Your site Admins
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Your Site Mods
Photobucket
Photobucket
Time of the Year
Summer has come and gone, Leaving The Fall in its wake. With classes starting again, students will once again wonder the mystical halls of Hogwarts
House Points

Gryffindor   0000

Hufflepuff   0000

Slytherin    0000

Ravenclaw    0000

Taken Canon Characters
  • Hermione Granger
  • Draco Malfoy
  • Terry Boot
  • Pansy Parkinson
  • Zacharias Smith

Obsidian Redrun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun Empty
PostSubject: Obsidian Redrun   Obsidian Redrun I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:20 am

This is fisnished now. I had to go find a suitable picture for her. [/sighs] It took alittle while, but at last I'm done with this thing.

OC Profile -

First Name: Obsidian
Last Name: Redrun
Date of Birth: October Thirteenth
Heritage: half-blood
Nationality: White

Appearance; (options)

Image: Obsidian Redrun Amy_Lee11
General Apperance: Obsidian stands about 5'3" , with long dark wavy hair that falls down to the middle of her back. She usually straightens it and puts it up in some strange fashion or another. Her eyes are a really pretty gray color and her skin tone is well pale. Her eye do change color due to the fact that she is a metamorphmagus like her mother. She normally keeps her eyes gray blue or gray but they don't always stay that way.

Unique features: Obsidian has a weird star shapped scar on the left side of her stomach near the belly button. She also has three long what looks like claw marks going down across her right shoulders. She has no idea how she got these and when ever she asks her mother of father they quickly change the subject.

Dress Style: Obsidian wears a more punk or goth style depending on her mood. She also design's or redesign's all of her clothing so you will find no one with the same cloths as her.

Personality

Traits: Obsidian is a rather quite person who only talks when she thinks she needs to, well at least that true around people she doesn't know real well and sometimes her friends. She is only quiet though because she likes to think her actions through. Although sometimes she does stuff a little spontaneously. Also, Obsidian is a very clumsy person, althoughs he doesn't like to admit this herself due to the fact that she doesn't like having weaknesses. Despite her intimidating look she is actually a very friendly person and will help anyone in need and I mean anyone weather she likes them or not. Although, she may not talk to you first if you talk to her chances are you will become friends. Despite her friendlyness she is also very short tempered, snappy, and very rude at times it depends on how badly she dislikes you. It is actually very difficult to get Obsidian mad to the point where she hates you, but it can happen. And there is no going back after you step over that boundery.
Likes/Dislikes: Obsidian likes singing, drawing, writing, reading, and playing guitar. She also likes her cat Pixie , being alone, chocolate, lemons, and apples. She doesn't really like milk, bananas, cinnamon stuff, being made fun of, seeing other people being picked on, and her back being touched.
Strengths/Weaknesses: Obsidian is actually very strong when it comes to her classes and she works hard in all of them although she knows she could do better in charms and potions. She loves Potions class though she just isn't that good at it. Some of her strengths are her courage, strength, transfiguration, getting up on time, her friendliness, and her gentle likeness. Some of her weaknesses are her short temper, fear of deep water, potions, charms, and being a little shy at first.

A little Background knowledge

Parents: Azure Clearwater is her mother. Her mom is a pureblood and is also a metamorphmagus. Raze Redrun is her father, he is muggleborn.
Siblings: Obsidian has one sibling. Her little sister named Serenity.

Details

Year: Sixth year at Hogwarts
Strongest area of magic: Defense against the Dark Arts and Herbology
Weakest area of magic: Charms and Potions
House: Gryffindor

Last edited by Obsidian Redrun on Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

Obsidian Redrun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Redrun   Obsidian Redrun I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:03 pm

Thankyou so much for joining the forum!
I hope you have fun here!
your character is accepted, feel free to begin whenever you like Smile
//Sykes
Back to top Go down
https://hogwarts-rpg.forumotion.co.uk
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Redrun   Obsidian Redrun I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:02 am

Thanks but as I stated before I was still working on it so you should probably look over it a second time just to make sure. [/sighs]
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

Obsidian Redrun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Redrun   Obsidian Redrun I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:06 am

I'll look at it and when Sykes comes on soon she can approve it.I'm Pansy btw welcome to the harry potter roleplay forums
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Redrun   Obsidian Redrun I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:13 am

Oh, thanks. Sykes already approved it but I want a double check because I wasn't finished making it until a couple minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

Obsidian Redrun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Redrun   Obsidian Redrun I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:15 am

I really like it.Btw we arent on the hogwarts express anymore we are in the great hall.I give u my permission to start as well.Sykes told me she likes your character shes coming on soon so just start posting
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Redrun   Obsidian Redrun I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:23 am

Okay, I will start posting then. ^^
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

Obsidian Redrun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Redrun   Obsidian Redrun I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:25 am

I'll see u in the great hall.Keep in mind im a slytherin.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Redrun   Obsidian Redrun I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:38 am

Okay, and trust me I wouldn't forget.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

Obsidian Redrun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Redrun   Obsidian Redrun I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:58 am

*smirks* Glad to hear it
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Redrun   Obsidian Redrun I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:01 am

Hmm... [/sighs]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Obsidian Redrun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Redrun   Obsidian Redrun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obsidian Redrun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Something wicked this way comes :: The Character area :: Character Applications :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: