Something wicked this way comes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something wicked this way comes

This site does not own Harry Potter or anything relating to the series - All rights go to J.K. Rowling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Intoduction
Welcome to Hogwarts: A Harry Potter RPG

Its another year at Hogwarts school of Witch Craft and Wizardry, Harry Potter and his friends return for their sixth year of Magical Education.

However not all is as it seems; rumour's are spreading far and wide that the Dark Lord stirs restlessly in the shadows, his forces growing in numbers and power.

The Wizarding community is consumed by fear; the sacking of Minister for Magic, Cornelius Fudge, only portrays their anxiety.

With a dark cloud hanging over head, the students of Hogwarts still continue to attend school. Their teenage dramas of romances, rebellion and arguments still carry on unscathed through these dangerous times.

Hogwarts, a place the students believed would protect them from the outside world, or so they thought. Something vile crawls through the corridors of Hogwarts, scheming and plotting its very down-fall.

Your site Admins
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Your Site Mods
Photobucket
Photobucket
Time of the Year
Summer has come and gone, Leaving The Fall in its wake. With classes starting again, students will once again wonder the mystical halls of Hogwarts
House Points

Gryffindor   0000

Hufflepuff   0000

Slytherin    0000

Ravenclaw    0000

Taken Canon Characters
  • Hermione Granger
  • Draco Malfoy
  • Terry Boot
  • Pansy Parkinson
  • Zacharias Smith

The Burrow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

The Burrow Empty
PostSubject: The Burrow   The Burrow I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:23 pm

The home of the Fiery red heads; The Weasley's.

Their seven floors sit unevenly reaching for the sky
Back to top Go down
https://hogwarts-rpg.forumotion.co.uk
ultimateharry
ultimateharry

The Burrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Burrow   The Burrow I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:24 pm

*Zach knocks the door*

*Molly opens door*

"Hello Molly! I'm here to collect something, because Ron had mixed his gobstones with my wizard cards. Do you have any idea where he left the cards".

*Zacharias smiles politely*
Back to top Go down

The Burrow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Something wicked this way comes :: RP - The Wizarding world in Britain :: Dwellings-
Jump to: