Something wicked this way comes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something wicked this way comes

This site does not own Harry Potter or anything relating to the series - All rights go to J.K. Rowling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Intoduction
Welcome to Hogwarts: A Harry Potter RPG

Its another year at Hogwarts school of Witch Craft and Wizardry, Harry Potter and his friends return for their sixth year of Magical Education.

However not all is as it seems; rumour's are spreading far and wide that the Dark Lord stirs restlessly in the shadows, his forces growing in numbers and power.

The Wizarding community is consumed by fear; the sacking of Minister for Magic, Cornelius Fudge, only portrays their anxiety.

With a dark cloud hanging over head, the students of Hogwarts still continue to attend school. Their teenage dramas of romances, rebellion and arguments still carry on unscathed through these dangerous times.

Hogwarts, a place the students believed would protect them from the outside world, or so they thought. Something vile crawls through the corridors of Hogwarts, scheming and plotting its very down-fall.

Your site Admins
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Your Site Mods
Photobucket
Photobucket
Time of the Year
Summer has come and gone, Leaving The Fall in its wake. With classes starting again, students will once again wonder the mystical halls of Hogwarts
House Points

Gryffindor   0000

Hufflepuff   0000

Slytherin    0000

Ravenclaw    0000

Taken Canon Characters
  • Hermione Granger
  • Draco Malfoy
  • Terry Boot
  • Pansy Parkinson
  • Zacharias Smith

Girls Lavatory

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

Girls Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Girls Lavatory   Girls Lavatory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:06 am

Bathrooms
Back to top Go down
https://hogwarts-rpg.forumotion.co.uk
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

Girls Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Lavatory   Girls Lavatory I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:06 am

Pansy was so upset.She hated hogwarts and mostly everyone in it,there was something deep down that was bugging her but she refused to tell anyone.Pansy leaned against the wall sat down and cried
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

Girls Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Lavatory   Girls Lavatory I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:33 am

{Thought I would come to bug someone. I feel horribly left out do to the lack of people here. Hopefully me advertising it will get us somewhere.}

Obsidian entered the bathroom only to hear someone crying. She wanted to bang her head agaisnt the wall. She had enough problems of her own but she was a little curious to figure out what was wrong. "Hello?" she called out a little hesitently. She knew that if it was that Slytherin girl they probably wouldnt' get along, but that didn't matter she would at least try to see what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

Girls Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Lavatory   Girls Lavatory I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:45 am

"Is someone else in here?"Pansy sighed as she saw a shadow of a girl in the bathrooms. "Hi.I'm Pansy"

(gtg continue tommorow)
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

Girls Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Lavatory   Girls Lavatory I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:49 am

Obsidian smiled ever so slightly at least the girl didn't sound to angry or anything. "Yes, I'm Obsidian." she answered. She was hoping she could make friends with Pansy at least then she wouldn't feel quite so alone.

{Okay, Bye}
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

Girls Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Lavatory   Girls Lavatory I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:05 pm

"I have never seen you around here before."Pansy had no idea why but she really liked this girl.Pansy smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

Girls Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Lavatory   Girls Lavatory I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:20 pm

"I was actually a transfer student for Durmstrang a couple years ago so a lot of people don't know me," she stated simply. She had no idea why she had been transfered to this school, but she was kind of glad for the transfer. She hadn't liked it at first because everyone seemed to talk to her at one time, but now nobody really talked to her much. She liked Pansy quite a bit, and was hoping with all her heart that Pansy would be her new friend. She walked farther into the bathroom leaving her hiding spot behind.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

Girls Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Lavatory   Girls Lavatory I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:25 am

For once and once only,Pansy forgot to be mean. "You can come over here you know,I won't bite."she said as she sniffled from crying so hard.Pansy moved over a bit so Obsidian could sit down beside her.Pansy didn't trust many people,but for some reason,she felt like she could trust Obsidian
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

Girls Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Lavatory   Girls Lavatory I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:28 am

Obsidian smiled at Pansy ever so slightly and sat down next to the girl. "So whats wrong?" she asked out of curiosity and she wanted to make sure it wasn't anything too serious. She already liked Pansy quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

Girls Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Lavatory   Girls Lavatory I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:33 am

"Well,its a long story..."Pansy began as she clenched her arms.Pansy felt like she could trust Obsidian enough so she rolled her sleeves up to reveal scars,bruises and blood."I was abused and threatened by my father,and if I screw up one more time,hes gonna...hes gonna...kill me." Pansy began to cry again. "I can't afford to mess up or I'm gonna die."She felt better that she was telling someone about this,she would have told Draco but he ran off.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

Girls Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Lavatory   Girls Lavatory I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:41 am

Obsidian looked a little shocked when she saw all the bruises and scars. But she felt even more shocked when she heard about why they were there. "He better not even try to kill you, or I'll kill him myself," she felt angry at this man. She didn't understand how he could beat his daughter or threaten her with such things. But then again if he tried anything else Obsidian would kill him herself and that would be the end of it. She liked Pansy and Pansy seemed to be the only friend Obsidian had made since coming here she almost wondered about what people were going to think when they found out a Slytherin and a Gryffindor were friends. She dicided that it really didn't matter what anyone else thought.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

Girls Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Lavatory   Girls Lavatory I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:46 am

Pansy smiled at Obsidian."You know,I don't usually talk to anyone unless their in Slytherin,but for you.I am willing to make an acception.""Hehe Draco was mad at my dad when I showed him my bruises and so are you."Pansy didn't even care if anyone found out she was friends with a Gryffindor. Slowly reaching inside her jacket pocket and pulled out a cigarette.She offered one to Obsidian."Do you smoke or no?"
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

Girls Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Lavatory   Girls Lavatory I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:50 am

Obsidian just nodded as she listened to Pansy. The girl seemed friendly enough and she was glad to have made at least one friend. Obsidians eyes shifted from a gray to a gray blue, and she knew right away that they had. "No, I don't smoke. Thanks for offering though."
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

Girls Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Lavatory   Girls Lavatory I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:53 am

"No problem."Pansy lit her cigarette."Sorry I smoke alot when I'm stressed or sad." Pansy smiled,then her smile slowly turned into a frown."Draco...he hates me now..I said something I shouldn't have and now he hates me..and I still love him."Pansy said as she began to blush
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

Girls Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Lavatory   Girls Lavatory I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:02 am

"It's okay," she answered. She wasn't sure what to say about the Draco situation and she was starting to feel a little dizzy even though she was sitting down. "I don't think he hates you, he might just need time to think." It was the only thing she could think of with how badly her head was pounding at the moment. Her eyes changed colors yet again only this time they were a pale green. She closed her eyes for a second and concentrated on turning them into a different color. They finally changed back to a gray.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

Girls Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Lavatory   Girls Lavatory I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:08 am

Pansy nodded."Are you ok?" Pansy finished her cigarette and threw the cigarette butt in the toilet."I think we should head back to the grand hall now,I'm feeling better." Pansy stood up and then she remembered "I think I should go first that way it doesn't look suspicious.Btw whats your blood status?"She felt bad for asking but if Draco saw them talking she would have to tell him something.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

Girls Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Lavatory   Girls Lavatory I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:16 am

"I'm fine," she stood up slowly and looked at Pansy. She had a feeling that Pansy would ask this question. "I'm a halfblood," she answered looking a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

Girls Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Lavatory   Girls Lavatory I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:20 am

"Hmmm I'm a pureblood."Pansy knew why Obsidian was nervous and she smiled as she walked to the door. "Don't worry about it alright,I'm not mean to halfbloods,only mudbloods."She walked out the door and stood outside waiting for Obsidian to come out so they could go back to the Grand Hall,no matter how much she wasn't up to going to face all the other slytherin girls.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

Girls Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Lavatory   Girls Lavatory I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:26 am

Obsidian just gave her a weak smile and followed her out the door. She had completly lied through her teeth when she had said she was fine. Everything was spinning right now, but she still left the bathroom. If anything happened that would be her problem. "Hmm.." was the only reply she offered. She didn't really trust her mouth right now or anything else for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

Girls Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Lavatory   Girls Lavatory I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:28 am

"Lets go back to the grand hall." Pansy began to walk toward the grand hall arriving at the entrance.
((lets head back to the grand hall)
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

Girls Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Lavatory   Girls Lavatory I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:33 am

"Okay," she answered. Her eyes turned a bright green now and she sighed in annoyance giving up on keeping her eyes gray. It was just too much work right now. She looked at the enterence the the main hall nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Girls Lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Lavatory   Girls Lavatory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls Lavatory
Page 1 of 1