Something wicked this way comes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something wicked this way comes

This site does not own Harry Potter or anything relating to the series - All rights go to J.K. Rowling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Intoduction
Welcome to Hogwarts: A Harry Potter RPG

Its another year at Hogwarts school of Witch Craft and Wizardry, Harry Potter and his friends return for their sixth year of Magical Education.

However not all is as it seems; rumour's are spreading far and wide that the Dark Lord stirs restlessly in the shadows, his forces growing in numbers and power.

The Wizarding community is consumed by fear; the sacking of Minister for Magic, Cornelius Fudge, only portrays their anxiety.

With a dark cloud hanging over head, the students of Hogwarts still continue to attend school. Their teenage dramas of romances, rebellion and arguments still carry on unscathed through these dangerous times.

Hogwarts, a place the students believed would protect them from the outside world, or so they thought. Something vile crawls through the corridors of Hogwarts, scheming and plotting its very down-fall.

Your site Admins
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Your Site Mods
Photobucket
Photobucket
Time of the Year
Summer has come and gone, Leaving The Fall in its wake. With classes starting again, students will once again wonder the mystical halls of Hogwarts
House Points

Gryffindor   0000

Hufflepuff   0000

Slytherin    0000

Ravenclaw    0000

Taken Canon Characters
  • Hermione Granger
  • Draco Malfoy
  • Terry Boot
  • Pansy Parkinson
  • Zacharias Smith

Hogwarts Courtyard

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:17 am

"huh?" Draco asked confused, snapping back to reality after loosing himself to his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwarts-rpg.forumotion.co.uk
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:29 am

Obsidian entered the courtyard and walked past both people sitting on the bench. She finally collapsed a few feet from them and just layed there for a bit while the world continued to spin around her. 'What is wrong with me?' by now even Obsidian was confused as to what was going on. Usually when she had these attacks they weren't as bad as this one was turning out to be.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:34 am

((sykes is so lost right now LOL))

Pansy was just outside the courtyard she took her robe off to show her bruises,scars,cuts and blood stains on her back and legs.Her father hadn't just physically abused her,he sexually assaulted her.She sighed to herself,put her robes back on and sat down on the cold ground,crying.She wanted to go back inside the great hall but she knew she would be made fun of for crying and her slytherin girl group would ask her too many questions.Right now,Pansy just wanted to be alone,it seemed to her that no one understood her
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:00 am

Luna watched as another girl walked by. She smiled quaintly, remembering how she had come out here to escape the hustle and bustle of the castle and already she had spoken to two people who had been mean to her and her friends in the past.
Draco snapped out of his thoughts and Luna said, "It seems a lot of other people are having bad days too. Two girls just came by, both looking rather upset."
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:22 am

Obsidian just layed there untili t was gone. She wasn't even sure how long she had layed there, but she knew it had been quiet a while. With a sigh she sat up slowly and took in a deep breath. What ever had happen it was done now. She kind of wondered where Pansy had gotten herself off to, but figured the girl would want time to think by herself also.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:27 am

Luna pulled out her pair of Spectraspecs from her pocket and put them on. She noticed a girl on the ground and narrowed her eyes. The girls eyes were open and she was breathing normally, so she hadn't fainted. "Why is that girl just lying on the ground? How strange!" She giggled and adjusted the Spectraspecs.
Then the girl sat up. "Oh, good. She's getting up."
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:42 am

Obsidian felt someone looking at her and glanced over to see a blonde hair Ravenclaw girl looking at her. She blused a little and her eyes turned a light pink color out of embaressement. At least the girl wasn't laughing at her she hated when people did that to anyone.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:45 am

The girl was looking at Luna. Luna smiled calmly and pushed her Spectraspecs up her nose. She noticed a few Wrackspurts flying around the girl. Maybe that was why the girl looked so worried.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:21 am

She stood up slowly took a hesitent step towards the girl, but then backed away. She was mildly confused right now. She could have sworn that she had walked a little farther away from the girl and Draco who was sitting right next to her. She hoped that neither of them had seen her collapse, she hated when people saw her at her weakest.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:26 am

The girl began to approach Luna but seemed to lose her nerve. Luna figured the girl must've realized it was Loony Luna and had changed her mind. She shrugged. The girl had enough to deal with, what with lying on the ground and the Wrackspurts.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:01 am

Obsidian finally just wolked over and sat down next to the little blonde haired girl. She was on the oppisited side of Luna so she wasn't sitting next to Draco. She took in a nervous breath and smiled slightly. "Hello," she dicided on trying to talk to the girl. At least it would give her something to do.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:03 am

Luna turned her head to the girl who had finally made up her mind and had sat down next to Luna. "Hello. You don't look familiar."
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:32 am

"I was a transfer student from Durmstrang a couple years back so many people don't know me. Anyway, I'm Obsidian and you are?" she asked with a curious look on her face. She completely ignored the fact that Draco was sitting just on the other side of the girl.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:35 am

"I'm Luna Lovegood." she said placidly. She remembered her earlier conversation with Draco about the different kinds of popularity and said, "Perhaps you've heard of me." She giggled and adjusted the wand that she had placed behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:43 am

"I can't say I have heard about you. Sorry," Obsidian smiled at the girl. She wasn't quite sure how she would have heard of Luna, but then again Obsidian didn't pay much attention to any of these.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:47 am

Luna smiled. So Obsidian hadn't heard of all her oddities. Luna for once had a clean slate. She pointed over at where Obsidian had been laying. "Were you okay over there? I noticed you were lying down."
Luna glanced at Draco. She noticed both girls who had spoken to her hadn't acknowledged him.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:56 am

"I'm fine and was fine over there too," Obsidian answered. She didn't want anyone to know what had actually went on. And was willing to go to any extent to keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:01 am

Luna raised her eyebrows. "You didn't look okay. Those Wrackspurts seemed to be giving you a rather tough time." She took off her Spectraspecs to be able to look at the girl better.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:14 am

Obsidian gave the girl a confused look. "Wrackspurts?" She wasn't sure what a Wrackspurt was or if it was something that even existed but dicided to let Luna explain.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:17 am

Luna nodded. "Oh yes. They're invisible and they fly into your ear and make your brain go all fuzzy. Some people don't react well to them. You had quite a few flying around you over there." She indicated the glasses as the way she had saw them.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:39 am

"So what do these Wrackspurts look like?" Obsidian was actually very curious about this she had never heard of Wrackspurts before.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:46 am

Luna shrugged. "Well, theyre invisible. But when you put on the Spectraspecs-"she held up the glasses "you can see where they are. These are the only Spectraspecs they have now and you can only see blurs where the Wrackspurts are for now, but Daddy is working on finding a more advanced pair to where you can see the outline." She smiled. "You can hear them if you try hard enough, but no one listens properly anymore. A lot of people don't believe in Wrackspurts." She sighed as if it was their loss.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:55 am

"Well I never knew they existed before until now," to tell the truth she still wasn't exactly sure if she believed in them. Maybe there was such a thing as wrackspurts.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:58 am

Luna smiled warmly at the girl. "Well, now you know they exist." She nodded confidently.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:04 am

"So..." she trailed off and looked up her eyes changing from pink to light blue. With a small sigh she looked back over at Luna.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Courtyard
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next