Something wicked this way comes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something wicked this way comes

This site does not own Harry Potter or anything relating to the series - All rights go to J.K. Rowling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Intoduction
Welcome to Hogwarts: A Harry Potter RPG

Its another year at Hogwarts school of Witch Craft and Wizardry, Harry Potter and his friends return for their sixth year of Magical Education.

However not all is as it seems; rumour's are spreading far and wide that the Dark Lord stirs restlessly in the shadows, his forces growing in numbers and power.

The Wizarding community is consumed by fear; the sacking of Minister for Magic, Cornelius Fudge, only portrays their anxiety.

With a dark cloud hanging over head, the students of Hogwarts still continue to attend school. Their teenage dramas of romances, rebellion and arguments still carry on unscathed through these dangerous times.

Hogwarts, a place the students believed would protect them from the outside world, or so they thought. Something vile crawls through the corridors of Hogwarts, scheming and plotting its very down-fall.

Your site Admins
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Your Site Mods
Photobucket
Photobucket
Time of the Year
Summer has come and gone, Leaving The Fall in its wake. With classes starting again, students will once again wonder the mystical halls of Hogwarts
House Points

Gryffindor   0000

Hufflepuff   0000

Slytherin    0000

Ravenclaw    0000

Taken Canon Characters
  • Hermione Granger
  • Draco Malfoy
  • Terry Boot
  • Pansy Parkinson
  • Zacharias Smith

Canon Character Sign Up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

Canon Character Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Canon Character Sign Up   Canon Character Sign Up I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:46 pm

Here you can select which canon character you would like to roleplay, the maximum number of canon characters you can play is two; Don't forget about Staff members (Professors) and even minor characters which you can make become a major character!

*This Roleplay is set during the 6th book

------

Canon Character Profile -

First Name:
Last Name:
Heritage: (Pureblood, half-blood or muggleborn)
Nationality:

Appearance

*I am allowing for you to change certain aspects of the canon character you wish to roleplay such as; adding scars, choosing their fashion sense etc.

Image: (Place an Image of the canon character you are roleplaying here; sites such as Google Images, Photobucket, Image shake are my top suggestions)

Unique features: (any unique features you'd like to add, for example piercings)

Dress Style:

Personality

Traits: Outline their personality breifly

Likes/Dislikes: You would have an idea at what your canon character likes/dislikes, list them here and add any others that are realitic.
Strengths/Weaknesses: Again you would have an idea of what the characters strengths/weaknesses are, list them here

A little Background knowledge

Parents: (their names and heritages)
Siblings: (how many, and their names)

Details

Year: for example; 6th year at Hogwarts
Strongest area of magic: (for example Defence Against the Dark Arts, Potions etc)
Weakest area of magic:
House:

---

Please wait to be accepted before you start Roleplaying

Smile

Last edited by Sykes on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hogwarts-rpg.forumotion.co.uk
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: Canon Character Sign Up   Canon Character Sign Up I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:18 pm

First Name: Draco

Last Name: Malfoy

Date of Birth: June the 5th

Heritage: (Pureblood, half-blood or muggleborn) Pureblood

Nationality: English

Appearance;

Image: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_a2G2QYGLZsQ/SLcC9bpxC8I/AAAAAAAAAZQ/a43D-vwwMxc/s320/02+Draco+Malfoy.jpg

Unique features: Even if it was never physically proven that Draco had the dark mark tatto or not, I will be adding it into this roleplay....just because I like the idea Smile

Dress Style: Draco dresses in traditional wizard style clothing, as he has been brought up to wear by his family. However on weekends/relaxing Draco wears expensive muggle clothing, usually consisting of dark colours. His clothing its tailored to fit him perfectly. On the odd occasion you might just catch him wearing jeans.

Personality

Traits: Draco is a bully, theres no doubt. He is cunning and know how to make people 'tick'. Because of this talent, Draco often picks on peoples insecurites. Draco is cold and ruthless, often loosing friends and gaining few he likes to be the leader, and stay in control above eveybody else. Draco portrays all the Slytherin qualities, as well as being sarcastic, devious and supersingly intelligent. Draco learned to be a skilled Occlumens, he was taught this by his Aunt Bellatrix, Occlumency was easy for Draco to learn as he can set aside his emotions and his life with out difficulty

Likes/Dislikes: Draco finds bliss in spending time with his friends in Slytherin. Playing Quidditch; Flying on his broom is another favorite of his. By himself Draco likes to listen to music and sit out in the sun

Draco dislikes his father, Gryfindors, feeling alone, clones and he absolutly hates Harry Potter, Ron Weasly and Hermoine Granger

Strengths/Weaknesses: Draco has succsessed in hiding his emtions from everyone, something that took much time. Ignoring his emotions. Being able to achive occlumency already. Finding that one thing that 'ticks people off'

Draco try's to be stronger then what he really is. He frequently sufferers from frustration and anxiety; even though he hides these things from everyone it slowly eats him up inside.

Parents: Lucius Malfoy and Narcissa Malfoy

Siblings: Draco is an only child

Details

Strongest area of magic: Occlumency/potions

Weakest area of magic: History of Magic

House: Slytherin

Last edited by Sykes on Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lusty
Administrator
Mistress Lusty

PostSubject: Re: Canon Character Sign Up   Canon Character Sign Up I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:12 pm

Sooooo not sure i can pull her off butttttt anyway its been years since i read the books and i havent watched the movies for awhile so correct me if im wrong eh?

First Name: Hermione Jean

Last Name: Granger

Date of Birth: September 19th

Heritage: (Pureblood, half-blood or muggleborn) Muggleborn

Nationality: English

Personality

Traits: Shes smart and likes to show it. Shes a bit of a know it all. Always pointing out something about the school or people or its founders that no ones else knows. Shes a bookworm.

Likes/Dislikes: She loves reading histories on the school and wizarding world, always thirsting for knowledge. She hates being called a mudblood, or being put down for having muggle parents.

Strengths/Weaknesses: Harmonie's extremely smart for her age, she excels in things like potions and charms. and can think of spells on the spot to get out of tough situations. Her knowledge often comes in handy when her harry and ron get in a tight fix. Shes extremely loyal to her friends.

Weaknesses: She can be very emotional, usually letting them rule over her head. She also has a bit of a temper.

Parents: Susanne and Edward Granger; both dentists

Siblings: none

Details

Strongest area of magic: Hermione excels in generally all areas of magic; studying them in depth. However her favorite is Charms

Weakest area of magic: Divination

House: Gryffindor
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/My_RPG_World/index/
Alex David
Administrator
Alex David

PostSubject: Re: Canon Character Sign Up   Canon Character Sign Up I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:46 pm

Canon Character Profile - (Permanent)

First Name: Terry

Last Name: Boot

Date of Birth: September 12th

Heritage: Pureblood (as far as I know, it's also possible he's a half-blood).

Nationality: British.

Appearance:

Image: http://harry-potter.hellzworld.com/ootp/3.jpg (I'm assuming he's the one on the far left.)

Unique features: He's of average height, perhaps a bit skinny for it. His eyes are nearly pitch dark, but not quite. (Not much is actually known about Terry Boot, so sorry if anything seems off.)

Dress Style: He wears his school robes a bit shoddily. He always makes sure to have his tie done up properly, though, as he thinks it makes him look smart and put together.

Personality:

Traits: He doesn't mind speaking his opinion on the matter at hand. He thinks a bit highly of himself, though maybe not purposefully. He's quite outspoken.

Likes/Dislikes: He certainly dislikes unfair authority. He doesn't necessarily like to be in charge, but he likes when things or organized and put together. He dislikes show-offs.

Strengths/Weaknesses: His big mouth may sometimes get him in trouble. He is, however, efficient in dueling.

A Little Background Knowledge:

Parents: Unknown. Either one muggle parent or two magical parents.

Siblings: No known siblings.

Details:

Strongest area of magic: Defense Against the Dark Arts - he excels after a while, but takes some time to pick up the basics. He's okay in Charms and Transfiguration, too.

Weakest area of magic: Potions, and he's not a wonderful flier.

House: Ravenclaw.
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: Canon Character Sign Up   Canon Character Sign Up I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:09 am

Both accepted of course Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkSide411

DarkSide411

PostSubject: Re: Canon Character Sign Up   Canon Character Sign Up I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:03 am

Canon Character Profile - Permanent

First Name: Bartemius

Last Name: Crouch, (the younger)

Date of Birth: January the 22nd

Heritage: Pureblood

Nationality: Scotch-English

Appearance: dark sandy hair, narrow face. He tends to have "a darting tongue" a nervous tick he developed while under a 12-year-long Imperius Curse by his father. His mother died in his place after he spent nearly 12 months in Azskban Prison. Already ill, both mother and son drank the Polyjuice potion, allowing Barty to live, though in a bit of a stupor until he escaped his father's grip, and rejoined Voldemort's Death Eaters.

(If occuring during Book Six) After being sentenced to the Dementor's Kiss, Barty has been brought back by the Dark Lord as final Defense against the Light. He may have lost a few memories due to being Kissed.

Image: https://media.photobucket.com/image/barty%20crouch%20junior/Irishdancing_Pie/180px-Barty_crouch_jr.jpg?o=2

Unique features: Often uses the Crucio or Imperius Curses to torment his victims. He also may use PolyJuice in order to go in disguise.

Dress Style: Is usually dressed in a black leather trenchcoat, a black shirt, and slacks, and black boots (Though he's often spattered in mud, so you really can't tell what color he's wearing at times.) He's often in terrible need of a shower and a shave.

Personality

Traits: After all but losing his mind in Azskaban Prison, he would be diagnosed in our world as a bit of a Scitzotypal/AntiSocial (for full reading: http://www.humana-military.com/south/bene/health-wellness/Behavioral%20Health/BehavioralHealthpersonalitydisorders.asp)

Likes/Dislikes:
Barty has a powerlust, and thoughly hates his father and the Malfoys, and mostly Muggle-borns and Half-Bloods. He likes pears.

Strengths/Weaknesses: Barty happens to be a skillful wizard, a bit manipulative. His automatic reflex is to bend the rules to get what he wants, and unfortunatly skillful with the Unforgivable curses. He has a weakness for pretty women, dispite his anti-sociable persona.

Parents: Barty Crouch Sr, pureblood and Lucy Muldor Crouch, pureblood (both deceased)

Siblings: none.

Details

Strongest area of magic:Dark Arts

Weakest area of magic: Potions, He is not invincible, he can be affected by Vitaserum

House: Ravenclaw
Back to top Go down
https://s673.photobucket.com/albums/vv91/DoctorWho4eva_2009/
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: Canon Character Sign Up   Canon Character Sign Up I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:15 am

accepted!
What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canon Character Sign Up   Canon Character Sign Up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canon Character Sign Up
Page 1 of 1