Something wicked this way comes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something wicked this way comes

This site does not own Harry Potter or anything relating to the series - All rights go to J.K. Rowling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Intoduction
Welcome to Hogwarts: A Harry Potter RPG

Its another year at Hogwarts school of Witch Craft and Wizardry, Harry Potter and his friends return for their sixth year of Magical Education.

However not all is as it seems; rumour's are spreading far and wide that the Dark Lord stirs restlessly in the shadows, his forces growing in numbers and power.

The Wizarding community is consumed by fear; the sacking of Minister for Magic, Cornelius Fudge, only portrays their anxiety.

With a dark cloud hanging over head, the students of Hogwarts still continue to attend school. Their teenage dramas of romances, rebellion and arguments still carry on unscathed through these dangerous times.

Hogwarts, a place the students believed would protect them from the outside world, or so they thought. Something vile crawls through the corridors of Hogwarts, scheming and plotting its very down-fall.

Your site Admins
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Your Site Mods
Photobucket
Photobucket
Time of the Year
Summer has come and gone, Leaving The Fall in its wake. With classes starting again, students will once again wonder the mystical halls of Hogwarts
House Points

Gryffindor   0000

Hufflepuff   0000

Slytherin    0000

Ravenclaw    0000

Taken Canon Characters
  • Hermione Granger
  • Draco Malfoy
  • Terry Boot
  • Pansy Parkinson
  • Zacharias Smith

OC Character Sign Up

Go down 
+2
Mistress Lusty
Sykes
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

OC Character Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: OC Character Sign Up   OC Character Sign Up I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:51 pm

Please fill out the Application sheet below; This will help everyone get to know your character.

*You can play up to three OC characters

*Wait to be accepted before Roleplaying.

*This Roleplay is set during the 6th book

---

OC Profile -

First Name:
Last Name:
Heritage: (Pureblood, half-blood or muggleborn)
Nationality:

Appearance; (options)

Image: (optional - if you choose this option then you don't have to fill out the rest of the Appearance section, however if you wish to add any specific details please feel free to do so)
General Apperance: Eyes, Hair, Height, etc; (If you choose this option please describe in as much detail as possible)

Unique features: no one looks the same, we all have unique features which define us. Here you can list specific features that your character has such as pale skin, olive skin, long think eyelashes, scars etc

Dress Style: Does your character have a certain style they follow and love? or do they just throw on whatever they can find Describe your characters fashion sense here. What do they generally wear?

Personality

Traits: Is your character quite and conservative? Loud and obnoxious? or crude and mean? Tell us all about your characters personality.
Likes/Dislikes:
Strengths/Weaknesses:

A little Background knowledge

Parents: (their names and heritages)
Siblings: (how many, and their names)

Details

Year: for example; 6th year at Hogwarts
Strongest area of magic: (for example Defence Against the Dark Arts, Potions etc)
Weakest area of magic:
House: (before being accepted I might have to ask you to change this as there may be too many characters in one house)

---

I realise this character application is long however it gives other Rper's the chance to see and understand each new character, it benifits everyone in the end. and to be honest you have to admit sometimes its fun filling these out! Smile
//Sykes

Last edited by Sykes on Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://hogwarts-rpg.forumotion.co.uk
Mistress Lusty
Administrator
Mistress Lusty

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Sign Up   OC Character Sign Up I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:08 pm

First Name: Serenity
Last Name: McCreddy

Date of Birth: 1995

Heritage:
(Pureblood, half-blood or muggleborn)-Muggleborn
Nationality: Canadian

Appearance; (options)

General Apperance: Eyes, Hair, Height, etc:

Eyes - Really pale blue they sparkle when the sun hits them and light up when she smiles.

Hair - Pure black, the longest layer falls to her mid back, the shortest layer ends before touching her shoulders, its thick and naturally wavy. She usually leaves it down and wavy.
Height - 5' 2".

Features -
She has a straight, small nose. Her eyes are almond shapped, her bottom lip is slightly more filled out then her top one which is a little thin.
Dress Style: When shes not wearing her school uniform she usually just throws on a pair of jeans and a tank top with a sweater over it.Personality

Traits: Shes quiet sometimes but at other times can get loud.
Likes/Dislikes: She loves cats, hates dogs and rats. She loves coke, her fav food is icecream.
Strengths/Weaknesses: Strenthes-Shes extremely loyal and has a strong sense of whats right and wrong. She always stands up for what she believes in. Weaknesses-shes selfish and a bit selfcentered

Parents: Mother-Megan Stalings, was born to muggle parents and grew up in canada ignorant of the wizarding world.

Father-Peter McCreddy, was also born in canada to wizard parents but had no magic himself making him a muggle.

Siblings:no siblings.

Details

Strongest area of magic: defence against the dark arts
Weakest area of magic: Divination

House: Gryffindore
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/My_RPG_World/index/
Alex David
Administrator
Alex David

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Sign Up   OC Character Sign Up I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:30 pm

First Name: Alex (female)

Last Name: David

Age: 16 (Age all depends on when you want to set the RP, of course.)

Date of Birth: September 10th, 1980

Heritage: Half-blood.

Nationality: Canadian-born, raised in London.

Appearance

General Appearance:

- Bright blue eyes.

- Dark brown (not quite black) hair falling below the shoulder blades.

- About 5"10'.

- Average weight, bordering on fit.

Unique features: Lightly tanned. Missing one of her front teeth (not her two front teeth, but one of the surrounding ones.) If looked at closely, has a long, pale scar going straight down from above her right eyebrow to the corner of her lip. Hardly noticeable. Tends to lean to the left when standing around. Average features. (As in, not stunningly beautiful.) Speaks English with a British/English (whichever you prefer) accent, which is slightly flawed because of her Canadian origins.

Dress Style: Wears her Hogwarts uniform somewhat sloppily. Tie is never done up. Wears pants rather than a skirt, as is the rule with girls. During winters, she never (ever) takes her tuque off.

Personality:

Traits: Sarcastic and loud among friends. Sometimes she's brutally honest, and gets in trouble for it. She feels guilty afterward, but will not take it back. Quiet and subdued in crowds. They make her nervous and surly.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes to write, but isn't wonderful at it. Likes seafood. Dislikes chocolate, but loves chocolate cake. Dislikes textbook learning but likes hands-on learning.

Strengths/Weaknesses: Is not very quick on her feet in duals, but is good at talking her way out of sticky situations. She picks up spells quite quickly, but is hesitant to use most of them outside the classroom. She doesn't think she's very smart.

A Little Background Knowledge:

Parents: She never knew her mother. Her Father, Richard, raised her. He was born and raised in London, which is why he moved her there.

Siblings: A younger brother named Adam, who isn't old enough to attend Hogwarts yet. Born in London. Eight years old.

Details:

Strongest area of magic: Is excellent in History of Magic and Potions. In her first year, she was good at Flying. She plays Beater whenever she plays Quidditch. She has been known to fill in for Seeker.

Weakest area of magic: Astronomy, Transfiguration, and Muggle Studies.

House: Ravenclaw.
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Sign Up   OC Character Sign Up I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:10 am

Accepted!
Smile
Back to top Go down
Coven.of.Vampires

Coven.of.Vampires

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Sign Up   OC Character Sign Up I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:23 am

OC Profile -

First Name: Rory

Last Name: Francis

Age: 15 ( Or however old Ginny and Luna is when we start)

Date of Birth: 21st febuary

Heritage: muggleborn

Nationality: British

Appearance; (options)

Image: (optional - if you choose this option then you don't have to fill out the rest of the Appearance section, however if you wish to add any specific details please feel free to do so)

General Apperance: Grey eyes, Brown wavy hair and she's 5'4 1/2

Unique features:She has pale skin and will draw on her arms

Dress Style: A mix of emo/goth/punk and loner

Personality

Traits: She is normally I nice person to be around but cross her and she will be very angry

Likes/Dislikes: She likes staying out at night and she hates swimming (the thourght of drowning)

Strengths/Weaknesses: She'll try to do anything except Swimming

Parents: Jasper and Alice

Siblings: She's an only child

Details

Strongest area of magic: Defence Against the Dark Arts

Weakest area of magic: Potions

House: Slytherin
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Sign Up   OC Character Sign Up I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:51 am

Accepted
Smile
thanx for joining
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Sign Up   OC Character Sign Up I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:41 pm

First Name: Pansy
Last Name: Parkinson
Date of Birth:(whenever pansy's b day is)
Heritage: Pureblood
Nationality:english

Appearance; (options)

Image:
General Apperance: my ava is me cosplaying as how i think pansy parkinson should look

Unique features:pale skin

Dress Style: mix of emo,punk,skater

Personality

Traits: Crude and mean
Likes/Dislikes: picking on first years and other wanna be witches and wizards at hogwarts
Strengths/Weaknesses: Strength:Defense Against The Dark Arts,Potions
Weaknesses: History Of Magic,Divination

Parents: parents are never talked about
Siblings: No siblings (at least thats what i think)

Details

Year: 6th year at Hogwarts
Strongest area of magic: Defense Against The Dark Arts
Weakest area of magic:History of Magic
House: Slytherin
Back to top Go down
Elf Hime of the Twilight

Elf Hime of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Sign Up   OC Character Sign Up I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:40 pm

First Name: Lady Anabella Chandra Blossom

Last Name: Stone

Date of birth: May 4th

Heritage: Pureblood

Nationality: British

Appearance:

Image: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Uvvr012R0Ro/SIl2kNOO5II/AAAAAAAABI8/rSoeCDQAk9s/s320/Katy%2BPerry%2Bcopy.jpg

Dress Style: Fun, bright colors lots of skirts and tutus over leggings

Personality:

Traits: Fun sweet and friendly. Protective over her friends and always ready to lend a helping hand. Bubbly.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes bright blue skies and bouquets of flowers and archery hates violence and bugs

Strenghts/ Weaknesses: Is weak in physical combat (throwing punches etc.)

A little background knowledge:

Parents: Lady Astra and Sir Conway (Anabella comes from a family of high society)

Siblings: Only child

Details:

Strongest Area of Magic: Divination and Herbology

Weakest Area of Magic: Defense Against the Dark Arts

House: Gryfindor
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Sign Up   OC Character Sign Up I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:23 am

Accepted and thank you for joining!
//Sykes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OC Character Sign Up   OC Character Sign Up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OC Character Sign Up
Page 1 of 1