Something wicked this way comes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something wicked this way comes

This site does not own Harry Potter or anything relating to the series - All rights go to J.K. Rowling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Intoduction
Welcome to Hogwarts: A Harry Potter RPG

Its another year at Hogwarts school of Witch Craft and Wizardry, Harry Potter and his friends return for their sixth year of Magical Education.

However not all is as it seems; rumour's are spreading far and wide that the Dark Lord stirs restlessly in the shadows, his forces growing in numbers and power.

The Wizarding community is consumed by fear; the sacking of Minister for Magic, Cornelius Fudge, only portrays their anxiety.

With a dark cloud hanging over head, the students of Hogwarts still continue to attend school. Their teenage dramas of romances, rebellion and arguments still carry on unscathed through these dangerous times.

Hogwarts, a place the students believed would protect them from the outside world, or so they thought. Something vile crawls through the corridors of Hogwarts, scheming and plotting its very down-fall.

Your site Admins
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Your Site Mods
Photobucket
Photobucket
Time of the Year
Summer has come and gone, Leaving The Fall in its wake. With classes starting again, students will once again wonder the mystical halls of Hogwarts
House Points

Gryffindor   0000

Hufflepuff   0000

Slytherin    0000

Ravenclaw    0000

Taken Canon Characters
  • Hermione Granger
  • Draco Malfoy
  • Terry Boot
  • Pansy Parkinson
  • Zacharias Smith

The Hogwarts Express

Go down 
+3
Alex David
Mistress Lusty
Sykes
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

The Hogwarts Express - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:16 am

Draco beathed out heavily, reaching down he sat Pansy up
"How are you feeling?" he asked concerned pressing his hand to her forehead
Back to top Go down
https://hogwarts-rpg.forumotion.co.uk
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:19 am

Pansy was finally able to talk."I...I'm scared." "I mean what the hell just happened?"
Pansy was still very dizzy."I..." Then Pansy went into a coughing fit.

(lol smokers cough)
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:22 am

(agh damn smokers cough lol)

Draco started patting Pansy's back as she began to cough
He didn't know what to do, he didn't know what was wrong with her
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:23 am

Slowly gasping for air Pansy stopped coughing,hugged Draco.she didnt want to get up she was scared she might fall again
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:29 am

Draco frowned slightly as Pansy hugged him. He wrapped his own arms around her and stroked her hair lightly
Back to top Go down
ultimateharry
ultimateharry

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:45 pm

Zacharias simply walked down the isle in the train, then started talking to the Lady with the trolley for some food.

"I'll have.. Oops it seems the train's stopping soon, just a Pumpkin Pasty then please."

*Zach hands over the money*

"Are you sure not anything else?", the Lady asked.

Zacharias just then turned and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Coven.of.Vampires

Coven.of.Vampires

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:57 pm

Rory was happy to be getting off the train. To bad a load of people were in front of so she couldn't get off the train yet
Back to top Go down
ultimateharry
ultimateharry

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:57 pm

Zach pushed through a load of First Years

"Come on! We haven't got all day you know."
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:40 pm

Sykes wrote:
Draco frowned slightly as Pansy hugged him. He wrapped his own arms around her and stroked her hair lightly

((Lets pretend Pansy has the Dark Mark))
Pansy sighed.Closed her eyes,wishing she was at hogwarts.She clenched her wrist while hugging Draco.She smiled to herself.
((thanks for making me head mod means alot to me))
Back to top Go down
Elf Hime of the Twilight

Elf Hime of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:48 am

Anabellla looked over at Zach standing up. "My isn't someone impatient" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
ultimateharry
ultimateharry

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:31 am

"Yeah, but these first years are really slow!"
Back to top Go down
Coven.of.Vampires

Coven.of.Vampires

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:08 pm

"Won't anyone hurry up" Rory was getting very impatient. She just hoped no one ticked her off
Back to top Go down
ultimateharry
ultimateharry

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:23 pm

*Shoves past fastly, then walks off the platform*
Back to top Go down
Coven.of.Vampires

Coven.of.Vampires

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:23 pm

"Jerk!" She called after the boy who just shoved past aload of people. Before he could shove past her she put her foot out to trip him.
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:48 am

( I don't think thats a good idea, I want to try and stick to personalities and Voldemort only chose Draco to be a death eater for revenge/punishment)

Draco hugged Pansy tighter
"Come on" he said helping her get to her feet "We better got off"
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:22 pm

((how about she hurt her wrist on holidays instead))

Pansy hugged Draco back."Your right"she said.
"We should get going." replied Pansy as she got her stuff down.

"I'll see you in the grand hall for the feast."she said as she lightly kissed Draco's cheek
Back to top Go down
Alex David
Administrator
Alex David

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:43 am

Alex, along with Terry, got to their feet and made their way into the corridor of the Express. Many people, mostly first years, were crowding the place, wondering what to do.

Alex sighed. "First years!" she called. "Just move out onto the platform, quick! Follow Hagrid, he's hard to miss!"

As the first years started shuffling forward, Terry nudged her in the ribs. "Bit impatient, are we?"

"I'm hungry," she mumbled irritably. "First years are always so slow off the train ..."

The two finally made it onto the platform, and walked up the path, eager to be in the carriages and up to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Coven.of.Vampires

Coven.of.Vampires

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:54 pm

"Finally" Rory said as she got off the train
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lusty
Administrator
Mistress Lusty

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:11 pm

Serenity and Hermione both breathed a sigh of relief as the train slowed to a stop and Hogwarts came into sight.

"Its good to be back." Serenity said happily." Serenity said, while Hermione nodded in agreement.

She was still a little annoyed, and alot worried that she hadn't found Harry or Ron.

((SO SORRY that i havent been posting >.<))
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/My_RPG_World/index/
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:34 pm

((since were of the hogwarts express do we move to the great hall))
Back to top Go down
ultimateharry
ultimateharry

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:17 pm

(Yeah lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hogwarts Express
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5