Something wicked this way comes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something wicked this way comes

This site does not own Harry Potter or anything relating to the series - All rights go to J.K. Rowling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Intoduction
Welcome to Hogwarts: A Harry Potter RPG

Its another year at Hogwarts school of Witch Craft and Wizardry, Harry Potter and his friends return for their sixth year of Magical Education.

However not all is as it seems; rumour's are spreading far and wide that the Dark Lord stirs restlessly in the shadows, his forces growing in numbers and power.

The Wizarding community is consumed by fear; the sacking of Minister for Magic, Cornelius Fudge, only portrays their anxiety.

With a dark cloud hanging over head, the students of Hogwarts still continue to attend school. Their teenage dramas of romances, rebellion and arguments still carry on unscathed through these dangerous times.

Hogwarts, a place the students believed would protect them from the outside world, or so they thought. Something vile crawls through the corridors of Hogwarts, scheming and plotting its very down-fall.

Your site Admins
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Your Site Mods
Photobucket
Photobucket
Time of the Year
Summer has come and gone, Leaving The Fall in its wake. With classes starting again, students will once again wonder the mystical halls of Hogwarts
House Points

Gryffindor   0000

Hufflepuff   0000

Slytherin    0000

Ravenclaw    0000

Taken Canon Characters
  • Hermione Granger
  • Draco Malfoy
  • Terry Boot
  • Pansy Parkinson
  • Zacharias Smith

The Hogwarts Express

Go down 
+3
Alex David
Mistress Lusty
Sykes
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

The Hogwarts Express - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:52 am

(makes me laugh everytime)

Pansy smiled back at Draco.She loved being able to read him so well.

(NOOOOOOO I HAVE TO GO T_T i'll be back first week of August maybe earlier if i can get a computer :p)
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:54 am

(noooooo! I will miss you!!!!! *hugs*)

Draco bit his lip, he wasn't sure why but he felt the urge to hug Pansy. Leaning forward he wrapped his arms around her
Back to top Go down
https://hogwarts-rpg.forumotion.co.uk
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:40 pm

(I had a chance to come on before I left)

Pansy could sense Draco's urge and she hugged him back.Knowing deep down,something was bothering him,made her feel guilty knowing she couldn't help him
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lusty
Administrator
Mistress Lusty

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:57 pm

Serenity jumped up excitedly when the lady lugging about the food trolly opened the door and peeked in, "Food trolly." She said.

"Oh yes! I'm starving!" She said enthusiastically.

Walking over she pulled out the gold she got from Gringot's that morning. She picked out as much sweets as she could and handed over the gold to the trolly woman.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/My_RPG_World/index/
Elf Hime of the Twilight

Elf Hime of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:06 am

"Well it's nice to meet you, Scarelette, maybe we'll see each other around some time" Anabella smiled and skipped away, continuing on her journey through all the trains. After a while she saw the food trolly and suddenly noticing the fact she had an empty stomach decided to get something. She noticed someone else there too and took the opportunity to introduce herself.

"Hi I'm Anabella" she smiled at Serenity while buying some jelly beans. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Alex David
Administrator
Alex David

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:40 am

Alex blinked. "Food trolley's a bit early this year, isn't it?" she wondered aloud.

Terry shrugged. "Food, isn't it?" he said, getting to his feet and pulling a handful of silver sickles and bronze nuts from his robes.

Serenity and another girl Terry didn't recognize were buying food. Moving a little to the side, he grabbed a handful of cauldron cakes, pumpkin pasties, and liquorice wands. "Thanks," he said, placing the money in the old witch's hand.

He went back to his seat and piled the sweets up on his lap. He tore open a cauldron cake and shoved it into his mouth. Turning to Alex, he said, "Want one?"

Alex raised an eyebrow. "Charming as you make it seem, no thanks. I'll wait until later on. Want to save room for the feast."
Back to top Go down
Coven.of.Vampires

Coven.of.Vampires

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:56 am

Rory walked into a carrage with a few people in it
"I'm sorry but do you know when we're going to get there the wait is killing me"
Back to top Go down
Alex David
Administrator
Alex David

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:29 am

Alex looked up as the new person walked into their compartment. "Not exactly sure," she said. "I mean, we haven't really been on the train that long ... have we? Gosh, I've lost track of time. Either way, this is only the first time the food trolley's gone by. Should be a while yet ... care to join us? We've got loads of food."
Back to top Go down
Coven.of.Vampires

Coven.of.Vampires

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:36 pm

"Thanks but no" She said turning to the carrage she was in before
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lusty
Administrator
Mistress Lusty

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:33 pm

Serenity ate two cauldron cakes before leaving the rest of her food on the seat. "Anyone wants any they can just help them selves." She offered.

"Now...does anyone know when we'll get to the school??"
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/My_RPG_World/index/
Alex David
Administrator
Alex David

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:55 pm

Alex stared after the girl, and, shaking her head, turned back to Serenity. "No idea. Fairly soon, I hope. I want some real food."
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:53 am

"Well she was really nice" Scarlette commented as Annabella skipped away
----

Draco let go of Pansy and looked out the window, it was dark now and the lanterns in the train had all been lit.
Staring out into the darkness Draco saw the distant outline of Hogwarts, small golden lights creating a sign of welcome
"Finally" Draco sighed, his heart lifting slightly at the site of the magical castle
Back to top Go down
Alex David
Administrator
Alex David

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:04 am

Alex suddenly pressed her face to the window. Terry raised an eyebrow at her, but Alex grinned, her hands splayed on the glass, her nose pressed to one side.

"Look," she said, glancing at the others. "Hogwarts!"
Back to top Go down
Elf Hime of the Twilight

Elf Hime of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:29 pm

Anabella heard all the excited talk from the other compartments. She smiled. She was excited to get there too. She munched on the jelly beans going back to her own compartment where her friends were waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:36 pm

Sykes wrote:
"Well she was really nice" Scarlette commented as Annabella skipped away
----

Draco let go of Pansy and looked out the window, it was dark now and the lanterns in the train had all been lit.
Staring out into the darkness Draco saw the distant outline of Hogwarts, small golden lights creating a sign of welcome
"Finally" Draco sighed, his heart lifting slightly at the site of the magical castle

"well its about time" Pansy said as she let go of Draco and Hogwarts was finally in view.Pansy turned to see Draco looking out the window and looking relieved,she glanced at Draco then out the window,sighed and closed her eyes waiting for the train to stop.
Back to top Go down
Coven.of.Vampires

Coven.of.Vampires

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:23 am

Finally I'll be off this stupid train any time Rory thought to herself
Back to top Go down
Alex David
Administrator
Alex David

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:30 am

Alex's grin turned into a frown. "Look at that," she said. "I think I see guards at Hogsmeade station."

Terry craned around her. "That's odd," he said. "Then again, it's dark times ... Dumbledore's just being careful, I suppose."

Alex nodded, still frowning. "I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:51 am

Hogsmeade station came into view, as Draco looked out the window.
He saw Guards standing all long the station; he groaned
Great

He stood "Alright Finally" he said as he turned and got his trunk down from the shelve
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:53 am

Pansy stopped looking out the window.She felt like she was going to collapse.Soon everything got blurry until she slipped off her chair.
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:55 am

Draco jumped when he heard something heavy hit the floor
"What!" He said shocked, quickly bending down beside Pasy
Shit

"Hey, Pansy" he said gently shaking her shoulders
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:58 am

Pansy remained on the floor.Then she slowly began to stop breathing
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:08 am

"What the fuck!" Draco said paniking practically bouncing on the spot
he didn't know any magic that could help her

Looking around frantically he called out "Someone help!" he shouted
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:11 am

Pansy woke.Shaking too hard to get up.She remained on the ground coughing uncontrollably.She was close to tears,she had no idea what was happening to her
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:12 am

Hearing Pansy, draco quickly turned back to her
"Jesus" he sighed "What the hell happened?" he asked still panicked
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:14 am

Pansy shook her head.Unable to talk she stared at Draco with tears in her eyes,she was trying very hard not to cry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hogwarts Express
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next