Something wicked this way comes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something wicked this way comes

This site does not own Harry Potter or anything relating to the series - All rights go to J.K. Rowling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Intoduction
Welcome to Hogwarts: A Harry Potter RPG

Its another year at Hogwarts school of Witch Craft and Wizardry, Harry Potter and his friends return for their sixth year of Magical Education.

However not all is as it seems; rumour's are spreading far and wide that the Dark Lord stirs restlessly in the shadows, his forces growing in numbers and power.

The Wizarding community is consumed by fear; the sacking of Minister for Magic, Cornelius Fudge, only portrays their anxiety.

With a dark cloud hanging over head, the students of Hogwarts still continue to attend school. Their teenage dramas of romances, rebellion and arguments still carry on unscathed through these dangerous times.

Hogwarts, a place the students believed would protect them from the outside world, or so they thought. Something vile crawls through the corridors of Hogwarts, scheming and plotting its very down-fall.

Your site Admins
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Your Site Mods
Photobucket
Photobucket
Time of the Year
Summer has come and gone, Leaving The Fall in its wake. With classes starting again, students will once again wonder the mystical halls of Hogwarts
House Points

Gryffindor   0000

Hufflepuff   0000

Slytherin    0000

Ravenclaw    0000

Taken Canon Characters
  • Hermione Granger
  • Draco Malfoy
  • Terry Boot
  • Pansy Parkinson
  • Zacharias Smith

The Hogwarts Express

Go down 
+3
Alex David
Mistress Lusty
Sykes
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistress Lusty
Administrator
Mistress Lusty

The Hogwarts Express - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:45 am

Hermione shrugged, but she made a mental note to find out what it was he'd been doing. She had a sinking feeling in her stomach, and a suspicion that it wasn't anything good.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/My_RPG_World/index/
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:53 am

Scarlette frowned
"Draco" She said kindly stepping forward "Whats wrong?"

"Nothing" He hissed, sliding closer to the window, so he was practically pressed against the glass. Trying to get away from Scarlette

Scarlette advanced forward, kneeling down in front of him "Serioulsy" she said firmlly.
Signing when she recived no answer but a cruel look, Scarlette reahc foward intending to grab both of Draco's Hands

Seeing what she was doing Draco panicked and hit her hands away with a slap
"Get out" He seethed at her pushing himself onto the seat.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwarts-rpg.forumotion.co.uk
Mistress Lusty
Administrator
Mistress Lusty

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:59 am

Hermione jumped slightly at Malfoy's outburst. She quickly grabbed Scarlettes hand. "Lets go, you can do rounds with me."
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:14 am

Scarlette stared dumbfounded at Draco. She could feel her eyes start to prickle, the flesh that Draco had it was burning more then it should be.
Not knowing how to react; She let Hermione guide her out the compartment,

Draco sat motionless and watched as the two girls left. He sighed allowed and ran his hands down his face
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lusty
Administrator
Mistress Lusty

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:15 am

"Well you think he'd at least be nice to you." Hermione said as she let go of Scarlette and stopped walking.

"Your the only one that seems to show any like for him at all."
Back to top Go down
Elf Hime of the Twilight

Elf Hime of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:07 am

Anabella bounced around from compartment to compartment in the train, stopping by to say hi to friends and making herself known. Suddenly, without warning she opened the door to Draco's compartment with a sweet "hello there" smile.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:32 am

Walking through everyone as Pansy looked through each compartment,Pansy began to get anxious and started to run.She stopped and noticed Draco sitting alone,looking sick.
Slowly she knocked on the compartment door,hopeing Draco would let her in
Back to top Go down
Elf Hime of the Twilight

Elf Hime of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:39 am

Anabella looked to her side and smiled at Pansy. "Hi I'm Anabella! Nice to meet you, what's your name?" she asked, sticking her hand out so Pansy could shake it.
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:41 am

Why can't people just leave me alone Draco thought violently

"What do you want?" He spat
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:43 am

Hmph.Move aside. said Pansy as she slammed the door in Anabella's face

Ignoring Draco she went in anyway and sat down beside him.

"Like it or not I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's wrong"
Back to top Go down
Elf Hime of the Twilight

Elf Hime of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:48 am

Wow do these people have attitudes or what? So much for getting friendly with these people Anabella left, only saying her name and a quick hello. She didn't like them so much. She continued to bounce of to other compartments in her friendly demeanor as if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:50 am

"yeah well like it or not" Draco mimicked "You don't always get what you want"

------

Still a little shaken Scarlette shrugged "well he's always had problems" she told Hermione
Back to top Go down
Elf Hime of the Twilight

Elf Hime of the Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:52 am

Seeing people standing out in the hall, Anabella went over to them. "Hi! I hope I'm not intruding on anything, but I just wanted to introduce myself" Anabella said politely. "I'm Anabella"
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:54 am

[quote="Sykes"]"yeah well like it or not" Draco mimicked "You don't always get what you want"

------
((OMFG havent talked to u in a while how are you))
"Yea well whatever. Are you gonna tell me whats wrong or not?"
Pansy gazed at Draco with a concerned look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:04 am

(( lols are you talking to me? Coz I'm great and you? ))

Draco rolled his eyes "There's nothing wrong"

-----

Scarlette was shocked slightly as a girl she had never seen before came up and introduced herself
"uh Hi" Scarlette said just as exitedly "I'm Scarlette" She introduced herself
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:06 am

(duh were the only ones on)

"I know somethings bugging you.Let me know when you want to talk about it" said Pansy as she looked out the window
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:13 am

(( lols we weren't when you asked, oh well. Do you like your little mod sticker thing I made?))

Draco screwed up his face, he didn't plan on telling anyone anything. He sighed allowed, Pansy was always so pushy. "So how were your holidays?" he asked casually changing the subject
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:18 am

(LOL yes I do.I feel special thanks *hugs*)

"My holidays SUCKED.I'm just glad to be going back to hogwarts to pick on first years again."Pansy sighed then snickered
"How about you? How were your holidays?"she asked looking at him in a sarcastic way
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:33 am

(*hugs* It was made just for you)

Draco smirked "nothing makes you feel more better then putting other people down" he commented "mine were....okay" he answered
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:35 am

(Thank u so much)

"When do you plan to tell me?"Pansy said as she touched his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:39 am

Draco snatched his arm away "Theres nothing to tell"
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:42 am

(Draco and Pansy are more of a couple in the 6th book)

"Why wont you tell me.I know something's bothering you.You can tell me I won't tell anyone.I promise"
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:44 am

( I know they are, but in the sixth book draco told no one, the only person he told anything to was myrtle, lols)

"Yeah I know" He sighed "But I don't really want to talk about it okay" Reaching out he held her hand "Later"
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:47 am

(moaning myrtle LMAOOOOO XD brings back so many funny memories.Remember when Ginny through the book threw her head)

Pansy held Draco's hand. "Alright.I care about you and I can tell when somethings wrong.Don't worry alright."
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:49 am

(( Rofl I know aye, she's a heaps cool character xD ))

Draco smiled weakly
it was nice to know someone cared. But he didn't like the fact that Pansy could read him so well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hogwarts Express   The Hogwarts Express - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hogwarts Express
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next