Something wicked this way comes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something wicked this way comes

This site does not own Harry Potter or anything relating to the series - All rights go to J.K. Rowling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Intoduction
Welcome to Hogwarts: A Harry Potter RPG

Its another year at Hogwarts school of Witch Craft and Wizardry, Harry Potter and his friends return for their sixth year of Magical Education.

However not all is as it seems; rumour's are spreading far and wide that the Dark Lord stirs restlessly in the shadows, his forces growing in numbers and power.

The Wizarding community is consumed by fear; the sacking of Minister for Magic, Cornelius Fudge, only portrays their anxiety.

With a dark cloud hanging over head, the students of Hogwarts still continue to attend school. Their teenage dramas of romances, rebellion and arguments still carry on unscathed through these dangerous times.

Hogwarts, a place the students believed would protect them from the outside world, or so they thought. Something vile crawls through the corridors of Hogwarts, scheming and plotting its very down-fall.

Your site Admins
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Your Site Mods
Photobucket
Photobucket
Time of the Year
Summer has come and gone, Leaving The Fall in its wake. With classes starting again, students will once again wonder the mystical halls of Hogwarts
House Points

Gryffindor   0000

Hufflepuff   0000

Slytherin    0000

Ravenclaw    0000

Taken Canon Characters
  • Hermione Granger
  • Draco Malfoy
  • Terry Boot
  • Pansy Parkinson
  • Zacharias Smith

Hogwarts Courtyard

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:58 am

Luna found this funny coming from Draco who was supposed to be one of the rudest bullies in school, yet he was sitting here talking to her, Loony Lovegood. She smiled. "Yes...so I've noticed. I have my weird side and my...weirder side. And you have your mean side that Ginny dotes on and your nice side that I've met." She sighed. "Yes. Different sides."
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:14 am

Draco lent back, feeling more relaxed
"You have a weirder side?" he smirked "It seems Weaslt speaks of me often" he gave a soft laugh
Back to top Go down
https://hogwarts-rpg.forumotion.co.uk
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:18 am

Luna nodded. "Yes...they do...they don't seem to like you much. Neither does any of my other friends. Especially Harry." She thought for a second. "Neville doesn't have nice things to say about you either. According to him, you don't have very nice things to say to him, though."
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:20 am

"well your not popular until everyone's talking about you; good or bad" he said shrugging
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:22 am

Luna considered that. "So even if people talk about you in a bad way, you are considered popular?" She feld a smile slide across her face and she laughed once. "I must be one of the most popular kids in school, then?" She laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:23 am

"Well you are, everybody knows who you are" He pointed out glad that he had something else to put his mind to
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:29 am

She shook her head and sighed. "I'd rather have only a few people know me for my good, then the whole school know me for my bad though...Bad popularity leads to being bullied. Snd I've had my fair share. I don't understand people who are glad with popularity for any reason."

Last edited by LoonyLuna on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:33 am

"it depends what popularity you have" Draoc said "I guess people are just niave"
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:36 am

She nodded and said dreamily, "Yes I suppose. I've noticed people can be very smart, but at the same time very naive about things like that...like my friend Hermione Granger. She is very smart but she refuses to believe in things like wrackspurts and crumple horned snorkacks when there is proof al around us." She indicated the magazine.
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:52 am

"yeah I suppose Granger is smart" Draco said streatching slightly "You do have friends in your own house don't you?" he asked realizing that all she spoke about were people from Gryfindor
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:56 am

Luna thought for a moment. "No. I suppose not. Some people are nice to me...well, in front of me, anyway, but no one I would call a definite friend." She smiled. "No, I'm not one of those people who have people lining up to be their friend..."She paused. "Quite the contrary." She didn't look upset about this however; she might have been commenting on the weather the way she smiled peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:59 am

Drco cocked an eyebrow "Okay" he said sratching the top of his head "Well at leats yout honest" he couldn't help but return her soft smile.
She was one of those people with a contagious smile.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:02 am

"Why wouldn't I be honest?" she asked. "I never saw the point in lying at all. Lies are so easily discovered." She shook her head as if the idea of lying was simply silly. Her hair began to fall into her eyes. She brushed it back, took out her wand and stuck it behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:06 am

"Thats true" he told her "But some people can't help but lie" he said logically "what if a lie saves your life? saves your family's life? "
he didn't realise what he was asking her, it sort of just slipped out. Luna, he found, was somebody you could be yourself around
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:13 am

She shrugged. "Well, I suppose if you are in a situation like that, you must've done something wrong, like lying to get there. But, I suppose I would lie in a matter of life or death. But petty things people lie about in school are not worth it. I don't understand the little white petty lies."
Back to top Go down
Sykes
Head Administrator
Sykes

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:16 am

Draco sat silently for a moment "Your right" he sighed, restinghis chin in his hands

(g2g, byeby =])
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:17 am

(okay)
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:29 pm

Pansy had left the great hall.She was so bored.She pulled a cigarette out from her pocket lit it up and walked around thinking to herself.Pansy was so deep in thought she didn't even notice there were other people around her."I..What am I going to do??" Pansy mumbled to herself as tears fell down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:42 pm

Luna glanced up to see another gfigure. A glowing ember appeared in front of the figure and illuminated them; Luna did not know the girl's name but she looked vaguely familiar. Luna was pretty sure she was a Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:46 pm

Pansy sensed she was being watched,but she didn't care.she had too much on her mind.Pansy started pacing the court yard anxiously for something to happen,what was gonna happen,she didn't know.She just wanted some sort of sign.She glanced up at the sky and as she did she inhaled a drag from her cigarette
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:52 pm

Luna thought vaguely to herself What was it today- Bad Luck for Slytherin Day? Indeed, this girl looked upset. Luna thought that perhaps the girl might have just had a bad run in with a Blibbering Humdinger...untile she noticed a gleam on the girls cheeks. Were they tears?
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:55 pm

The only word Pansy could say out loud was "Draco..." she sighed took another drag of her cigarette and gazed around the courtyard.Pansy's eyes rested on the girl sitting down just a short distance away from her,Pansy didn't want to talk to anyone right now,but something inside her made her go and sit beside the girl she soon recognized to be Luna Lovegood,one of the girls Pansy always picked on.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:57 pm

The girl came and joined Luna. Luna said pleasently, "Hello."

(btw, Draco is sitting next to Luna if you read the rest of the forum.)
Back to top Go down
Pansy Parkinson
Head Moderator
Pansy Parkinson

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:00 pm

(I'm on the other side of you,Draco can't see me)

Pansy sighed.She had no idea why she was sitting beside Loony Lovegood.She mumbled "Hi..." and immediatly ran away crying.There was so much on her mind,she felt she was gonna collapse again.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:04 pm

(okay)

The girl mumbled something and ran away. Luna watched her retreating back and wondered if she should chase after but that would be rude to Draco. She waved vaguely after her and said, "Bye then. Wonder what's upsetting her? She's usually mean to me, too..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Courtyard
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next