Something wicked this way comes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something wicked this way comes

This site does not own Harry Potter or anything relating to the series - All rights go to J.K. Rowling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Intoduction
Welcome to Hogwarts: A Harry Potter RPG

Its another year at Hogwarts school of Witch Craft and Wizardry, Harry Potter and his friends return for their sixth year of Magical Education.

However not all is as it seems; rumour's are spreading far and wide that the Dark Lord stirs restlessly in the shadows, his forces growing in numbers and power.

The Wizarding community is consumed by fear; the sacking of Minister for Magic, Cornelius Fudge, only portrays their anxiety.

With a dark cloud hanging over head, the students of Hogwarts still continue to attend school. Their teenage dramas of romances, rebellion and arguments still carry on unscathed through these dangerous times.

Hogwarts, a place the students believed would protect them from the outside world, or so they thought. Something vile crawls through the corridors of Hogwarts, scheming and plotting its very down-fall.

Your site Admins
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Your Site Mods
Photobucket
Photobucket
Time of the Year
Summer has come and gone, Leaving The Fall in its wake. With classes starting again, students will once again wonder the mystical halls of Hogwarts
House Points

Gryffindor   0000

Hufflepuff   0000

Slytherin    0000

Ravenclaw    0000

Taken Canon Characters
  • Hermione Granger
  • Draco Malfoy
  • Terry Boot
  • Pansy Parkinson
  • Zacharias Smith

Hogwarts Courtyard

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:08 am

Luna cocked her head noticing a definte change in the girls eye color. "You're a Metamorphmagus?"
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:12 am

"Yes, I am. I actually got it from my mother." She wasn't sure what the girl would think. Most people just asked her a million questions while sttaring at her like she was some zoo attraction but she was used to it. While other people just left her alone.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:22 am

Luna smiled. "Really? You're mother must've been blessed by the Gernumberlies then!"
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:25 am

"Blessed by the what?" She gave the girl a confused look and her eyes turned a more clouded blue in confusion. Her eyes always changed color depending on her mood, it was one of the few things that had always changed although she could change her whole appereance.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:34 am

"Gnomes, of course," Luna sad, sighing. "Gernumbli saliva has great magical abilities. People who are bitten by them can get great powers. Gideon Crumb of the band the Weird Sisters was bitten by a gnome when he was seven." Luna nodded happily. "Yes, that was why he is so good at the bagpipes. You have Gernumbli saliva runnng through your blood. You're very lucky."
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:41 am

Obsidian just nodded to that, she wasn't sure as to what to believe this time. Luna was a very confusing person. "I've never thought or talked about this kind of stuff before. It's a little confusing," she finally dicided on saying that. It was better then saying nothing.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:43 am

Luna nodded. "You think or talk about one thing long enough and anything can be confusing. " She laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:03 am

Obsidian smiled she definetly agreed with the girl. "Yea I can anything can get confusing if you talk about it enough," she had a look of amusment on her face.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:04 am

Luna nodded. "Yes. So what house are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:08 am

"I'm in Gryffindor. You're from Ravenclaw right?" Obsidian relaxed and smiled her eyes turning back to their normal gray color.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:11 am

Luna nodded. "Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treaure. But I like Gryffindors too."
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:14 am

"I have to say that you are the first Ravenclaw I've ever really talked to," Obsidian had to admit that she liked Luna she was a little silly at times but that she figured was what made her Luna.

{I decided to change the color. The color I was using before was kind of Blah}
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:18 am

Luna nodded. "I talk to Gryffindors quite a bit. They're not as uptight as some Ravenclaws." Indeed, Luna found Obsidian was much like her other friends from Gryffindor.

(its all good.)
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:22 am

"I haven't really talked to anyone from my house unless it was necessary," she said with a sigh. She was actually a little afriad of the people in her house so she kept to herself and most of them left her alone. "The other Ravenclaws aren't mean to you are they?" Obsidian had a feeling that people weren't altogether nice to Luna because of her different on things. People didn't like change or difference at all.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:26 am

"Oh, usually," Luna chirped brightly. "But, then again, everyone is. I'm sure you even think I'm rather odd. You should really talk to some Gryffindors though. My only friends are from Gryffindor. They seem to be more prone to repaying kindness with friendship." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:35 am

"I admit I do think you are rather odd, but I wouldn't be mean to you because of it." She gave the girl a light smile. "And some of the stuff you say makes some sense to me," she closed her eyes for a moment and yawned. She was getting tired but she really didn't want to go back to the main hall.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:40 am

Luna smiled quaintly. "Acceptance...that's very nice of you. And a lot of the things I do say make a lot of sense...just not to everyone else. I'm glad you understand it too." She smiled gratefully at the girl. "I wonder what's going on in the castle."
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:50 am

"I think everyone deserves acceptence even if they are less then accepting of everyone else," she stated simply. "Last time I was in there they were still sorting the first years. We seem to have a lot frist years this year."
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:55 am

She nodded. "Glad to hear someone understands that...A lot of first years...That's good I suppose. I didn't make it to the feast in time. Someone stole my shoes and by the time I found them it had already started so I just didn't go."She looked down at he shoes and flexed her toes.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:03 am

"Why would someone steal your shoes?" Obsidian looked mildly confused. What would anyone want with someone elses shoes anyway? Then again people did some really odd stuff all the time.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:05 am

"Because it's me," she said happily. "They always turn up though. It's not like people want to wear them, they want to upset me. Doesn't work well, though," she finished pleasantly.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:14 am

"I don't see why anyone would get upset over a pair of shoes," Obsidian rolled her eyes at the thought. Why would people want to steal them to upset someone in the first place was a mystery to her.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:16 am

"I guess other people are more attached to their shoes then we think," Luna said, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian Redrun

Obsidian Redrun

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:24 am

"I guess so," she started to laugh but ended up sneezing. Her eyes turning a bright green when that happened. It was a good thing she hadn't been facing Luna still or she would have sneezed on the poor girl. She was also greatful that it was just a regular sneeze.
Back to top Go down
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:28 am

"Bless you," Luna said, glancing up at the castle. She didn't want to go in. She was very pleased. She may have made two acquantances at the least in one night. Strange how in two years she made more friends than she had ever had in her entire life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Courtyard   Hogwarts Courtyard - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Courtyard
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next